Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can we talk about the elephant in the room?

I can't help but admit there's a tiny part of me that thinks everyone's donations is currently sitting under Kandy's xmas tree, lmao.

tenor.gif

I don't think she'd do that for the record, but the thought of it has me cracking up. The idea of super nice Kandy straight finessing everyone is too funny to me.
'And this one is from @Inori. And this one from @AZTG....'
?????? I like y’all imagination.

it has been pretty damn slow lately... I blame the smut niggas taking up all the server space and bandwidth... I cant prove it tho lol
You are correct tho

Its the very reason why Goldie disabled vids at one point

Ok. Let me rephrase that.

Idgaf if them other sites go down.

Im a selfish mfer, everything I been saying here is for me. I was posting them shits like im talking for the greater group, but all that shit is a disguise for what I was feeling and thinking.
tenor.gif

I’ve already said why the site is acting up. People so busy tagging @AP21 like he got the solution when he don’t. No offense AP.

The site needs to be updated but only the owner can update the site. It don’t have nothing to do with donations or anything to do with money. It has everything to do with the owner being around to update the site. Right now, Goldie is out for his reasons and obviously it’s important since he hasn’t been around.

I am working on a solution to get it back running smoothly but right now we gotta deal with this or keep it pushing.
I think we need a place where we can get some updates on this site if the shit goes down.

Like if we come here and shit is down, where do we go to find a eta on when the shit is expected to get back?
we have a WhatsApp group.
@Gene Parmesan

It's like the AOL dial-up days on here.

Did you guys try turning the site off, waiting 10 seconds and turning it back on again?

Back