Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can we talk about the elephant in the room?

This shit do be slow af
Some pages made me wanna toss my phone cause of the wait
And the reactions....sheesh

Welp hopefully shit gets resolved soon

I’ve already said why the site is acting up. People so busy tagging @AP21 like he got the solution when he don’t. No offense AP.

The site needs to be updated but only the owner can update the site. It don’t have nothing to do with donations or anything to do with money. It has everything to do with the owner being around to update the site. Right now, Goldie is out for his reasons and obviously it’s important since he hasn’t been around.

I am working on a solution to get it back running smoothly but right now we gotta deal with this or keep it pushing.

Lol said @AP21 ain't got no answers. AMD the money going to her account.

"riight"

Just make sure you say thank you when its resolved

Ehh... she made it clear she don't want my thanks or anything else. So whatever will be will be.

I ain't trying to fight. Was just flicking ap in his head.

Lol said @AP21 ain't got no answers. AMD the money going to her account.

"riight"
I can't help but admit there's a tiny part of me that thinks everyone's donations is currently sitting under Kandy's xmas tree, lmao.

tenor.gif

I don't think she'd do that for the record, but the thought of it has me cracking up. The idea of super nice Kandy straight finessing everyone is too funny to me.

I can't help but admit there's a tiny part of me that thinks everyone's donations is currently sitting under Kandy's xmas tree, lmao.

tenor.gif

I don't think she'd do that for the record, but the thought of it has me cracking up. The idea of super nice Kandy straight finessing everyone is too funny to me.
'And this one is from @Inori. And this one from @AZTG....'

Funny to think about but that aint her at all. Its being to keep the lights on

Back