Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can We All Agree That Kareem Is Better Than Shaq?

Shaq says that himself

Edit my bad..I thought it said Hakeem

Oh then yeah, shaq way better than Karem..low key, I think bosh is/was better than him

This is exactly why you can't look at stats and get the whole story.

The point discrepancy comes from FT% and total games played

KAJ played 1560 games Shaq played 1207 games. That's a significant amount and way more than just 1 year

Well then would you rather have a healthy center or an unhealthy center that misses games?

Adjusted point totals for games played

KAJ - 29,700
Shaq - 28,596

Can we talk about more meaningful stuff now?

Like how many FMVPs each player holds perhaps...

Or REGULAR season MVPs.....they hold much more weight.

That score is 6 to 1, by the way.

Or REGULAR season MVPs.....they hold much more weight.

That score is 6 to 1, by the way.

Valid argument! Although the competition was somewhat diluted for the first few of his MVPs, KAJ has had more sustained success and acclaim than Shaq has had. This is reflected in League MVPs. There isn’t much debate there.

The question regarding Level of Dominance at their peak brings about a more contested debate.

I rank Kareem over Shaq too, but that points argument was lame as fuck.

Well the objective of basketball is to score more points than the other team and win championships. Bwf

Before we go any further do you agree or disagree that the purpose of basketball is to score more points than the other team and win championships?

In other words, breaking backboards and winning MVP awards is cool, but thats not the objective of the game.

Well the objective of basketball is to score more points than the other team and win championships. Bwf

Before we go any further do you agree or disagree that the purpose of basketball is to score more points than the other team and win championships?

In other words, breaking backboards and winning MVP awards is cool, but thats not the objective of the game.

All I was sayin as far as the INDIVIDUAL players Kareem & Shaq. The career scoring argument you made was lame. Especially considering Kareem’s lack of real competition early in his career. So stop that patronizing bullshit. Even still at the end of the day I agreed with you, dumb muthafucka. Goddamn when it comes to sports you be remedial as fuck. If no one agrees with you 100% somehow they all the way wrong.

Back