Welcome To aBlackWeb

Calling out people who have drunken sex

Me and this chick I used to be with fucked while drunk.

When we first met being sober, we was just chilling, talking and having fun.

Once that alcohol kicks in is when you get horny. Shit happens.

What if the random chick I got drunk and fucked went to the bar fully decided to get drunk and fucked?

Wait hang on so this thread isn't referring to two people who agreed before hand to smash and bring something to sip on?

Wait hang on so this thread isn't referring to two people who agreed before hand to smash and bring something to sip on?

I think the OP is saying if you are drunk and run into a drunk woman, there is no kind of consensual sex that can happen no matter what

This is funny, because if I said what he said people would be all over me........calling me all kinds of rapists/creeps.

Wouldn't be surprised if I got banned for it.

I appreciate the silence though, because it lets me know they don't really believe half the bullshit they're saying.

Otherwise, they'd come after him the same way they'd come after me.

They are the same people who opens every two or three weeks a topic about how they found I am the creepiest or weirdest forum member for not speaking the same way than them, neither doing other things like sniffing poonamies or sharing their otherwise digusting mindset.

The last forum I've seen people acting the same in such an obsessive manner winded up going into some serious trouble.

It tell a lot about these folks. Lowly people like to bring down to their level people who are not meddling into their state of misery and depravity. A crab's barrel...

The thread starter is correct no matter how funny some of the comments are in here. If a person is drunk (not tipsy or been drinking some) they legally can't give their consent for sexual intercourse. So if the other person is sober and has sexual intercourse with a drunk person they can be (and most likely will be) charged with rape.

That goes for males to females, males to males, females to males, and females to females.

I know (hope so anyway) most of you know and understand this and just like making fun of the thread starter and @JohnSmithCAN

If you have seen the previous threads, you wilI doubt so...

Back