Welcome To aBlackWeb

Calling out people who have drunken sex

Isaiah990

I noticed a disturbing trend where men brag about getting drunk and having sex with drunk women as if it were normal. I think it's time to call men out for rape. Having drunk sex is rape because you're having sex without someone's proper consent. Alcohol incapacitates someone to where he/she cannot function properly. Even if a woman says "yes", it still counts as sexual assault.

It's weak to get a woman drunk to take advantage of her. It shows how insecure you are with women and can't get laid with sober women.

I noticed a disturbing trend where men brag about getting drunk and having sex with drunk women as if it were normal. I think it's time to call men out for rape. Having drunk sex is rape because you're having sex without someone's proper consent. Alcohol incapacitates someone to where he/she cannot function properly. Even if a woman says "yes", it still counts as sexual assault.

It's weak to get a woman drunk to take advantage of her. It shows how insecure you are with women and can't get laid with sober women.

Man, it's crazy that women keep raping dudes like that.

Two drunk adults

Why are you assuming one is the victim when they could be equally drunk?

And why are you assuming all levels of drunk = unable to make sound decisions?

Whether 1 adult is drunk or both are drunk doesn't matter. The fact is both or one person are not able to consent. If you get a woman drunk with the sole purpose of having sex with her, you need to go to jail and be branded a sex offender.

If you're too drunk to think straight and talk right, you're too drunk to have sex.

I concur.

As someone who have been into the receiving end of having alcohol inhibited sex - for being blackout drunk - with women once (and I mean it when I state "women" in plurial form) , that is pretty much not cool to realize and acknowledge that none only you might have lost your virginity but hardly remember it because your first time was basically you not remembering from having consented to have sex with three women at once just after you whined them on the dancefloor, still blackout drunk. That's not pretty at all as experience.

“Get a woman drunk”

Why do you speak of women like children? Why can’t it be her own decision to drink? What if she decided to get drunk for the sole purpose of being able to have more enjoyable sex?

You're 300% suspect, man.

Nigga's been applogizing and defending statuory rape on minors, sex abuse and virgin-shaming/chastity-shaming against men and younger boys, R Kelly and now drug inhibited rape within the span of 48 hours.

He's going to singlehandedly make the forum shutted down and the mods are enabling him with their silence.

:huh2:

You're 300% suspect, man.

Nigga's been applogizing and defending statuory rape on minors, sex abuse and virgin-shaming/chastity-shaming against men and younger boys, R Kelly and now drug inhibited rape within the span of 48 hours.

He's going to singlehandedly make the forum shutted down and the mods are enabling him with their silence.

:huh2:

Yet I defended none of the things you listed

What’s suspect?

You don’t think drunk women can be independent thinkers either? That’s a pretty bigoted take

Last edited:
I concur.

As someone who have been into the receiving end of having alcohol inhibited sex - for being blackout drunk - with women once (and I mean it when I state "women" in plurial form) , that is pretty much not cool to realize and acknowledge that none only you might have lost your virginity but hardly remember it because your first time was basically you not remembering from having consented to have sex with three women at once just after you whined them on the dancefloor, still blackout drunk. That's not pretty at all as experience.

Sorry that happened to you. Sadly, women can engage in the same acts toxic men do. This account is a prime example of why drunken sex is rape. The fact you couldn't even remember you had sex proves you did not and could not have consented to it. You were taken advantage of when you got drunk.

Sorry that happened to you. Sadly, women can engage in the same acts toxic men do. This account is a prime example of why drunken sex is rape. The fact you couldn't even remember you had sex proves you did not and could not have consented to it. You were taken advantage of when you got drunk.

None only I have been taken advantage of, but rumours said someone fell pregnant at the party where it occured.

Unless one of them three has aborted, I may currently be an actual father and have no idea where is my flesh and blood or how good is he or she.
And an ex-friend might be this grudgeful and prideful to never approach me back about it, because ain't no way one of his own white female friends is roaming around with a two-years old biracial kid whose head is similar to mine, and he never contacted me back about it.

Back