Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Vanguard

You don't gotta talk.

I remember when niggas was legit disappointed @Gene Parmesan didn't have more to say when we were online.

View attachment 695418

You don't have to talk tho. I'd just get a headset for the sake of hearing footsteps, directional sounds. Shooters the only games I have to play with a headset.

Word. I'm realizing that based on niggas comments. I can't front, when I picture niggas playing CoD online in multiplayer, I imagine a team deathmatch with niggas being on some 'Ok, in 3 mics, we're gonna call in the ABCD104 and lay down some ground fire. Abort Abort! Tactical nuke on your left! Use your side arm!' type shit.

Clearly niggas ain't on that type of time. Lol.

Word. I'm realizing that based on niggas comments. I can't front, when I picture niggas playing CoD online in multiplayer, I imagine a team deathmatch with niggas being on some 'Ok, in 3 mics, we're gonna call in the ABCD104 and lay down some ground fire. Abort Abort! Tactical nuke on your left! Use your side arm!' type shit.

Nah we play calling but we also just on there cutting up. Really depends what kind of match were in. Cause sometimes its objective based where you gotta talk, or it's free for all where we against eachother or tdm where we just talk shit.

lol COD too fast paced and not that smart of a game

Player A “Yo there’s guys going to B”

Player B “Man I hate campers”

Player C “as soon as I spawn I die in 5 secs “

Yeah. Unless you playing warzone cod doesn't require that much tact.

Gonna be interesting switching over to battlefield. People talk less on there but you need to be talking more in bf than cod imo.

Back