Welcome To aBlackWeb

Call of duty - Oct 12, 2018 Release Date

i want to give them another try, but i just cant do it

maybe if they have a free weekend or something

i like battlefield better, even though hardline and battle field 1 were flops imo.....

hardline story was tough, but luti sucked...

battle field 1 story had a tank scene i couldn't get past.. prolly should look it up on youtube... lol

but i hate that system of buying weapon upgrades for multi player

their battle Royale looks fun as fuck... I love that they brought back classic maps... instantly recognizable.. I imagine the rest of the map opens up with their season pass or dlc

I stayed away from cod for the last few years cause they were stale... This one look dope tho

Last edited:
their battle Royale looks fun as fuck... I love that they brought back classic maps... instantly recognizable.. I imagine the rest of the map opens up with their season pass or dlc
that would kinda defeat the purpose of the battle royale concept tho right?

This guy hooked me up with a beta code for Blackout for $3

@impulsegrenades On twitter

Last edited:
Waiting for the shit to download. Watching the youtubers live and it looks great. Not like fortnight. But looks like fun.

These man playing quads...so dope

BO4 is here and is amazing. It went live here 1.5hrs ago and I’ve only played MP. Just wow! It feels like it’s moved forward. Like I’ve watched the vids but actually replenishing ur own health takes a bit of getting used to... some classic mp maps which is my only saving grace right now.

But I would say..,for those disillusioned with COD, u might enjoy this...IMO based off first impressions.

It’s like a new album drop, sometimes you think you might have found s clsssic but over time it’s not...or it is...

Blackout and 4 new zombies maps are just waiting...lol!

redboxed it and...ehh. COD is just past it's glory days for me.

blackout is like a year late, it plays like PUBG without any bugs so if you liked pubg but thought it was too buggy to play this might be for you.

regular multiplayer...first of all the menus are terrible. at first I thought they didn't have the classic game modes because of how the menu selection is. classic TDM was the most fun, but still there's some things about it that aren't what they used to be.

Back