Welcome To aBlackWeb

Call of duty - Oct 12, 2018 Release Date

I think they might implement a Battle Royale mode since that’s the hottest game mode rn

The new War mode on the latest DLC is pretty good. The last round your in planes shooting down the opppsite team.

They’re gonna multiplayer the shit outta it

Regular online
Zombies

And I think their own Battle Royale mode

Some guy who has inside info is leaking Bo4..

No campaign
Zombies (maybe)
Battle Royale
Regular Online (boots on the ground and jetpacks)

BR is a big focus

The jetpacks are only for flying, no wall-running.. it played like Overwatch, which testers hated... so they’re supposedly going to fix it back to be normal CoD like BO3...

Not a super long read..

there is just no more juice to squeeze from this lemon...not that they really invented anything per se but most of the ideas being put in their games now are just blatant rip offs of other games that do it better, but dont have the following they do, so people dont know any better

there is just no more juice to squeeze from this lemon...not that they really invented anything per se but most of the ideas being put in their games now are just blatant rip offs of other games that do it better, but dont have the following they do, so people dont know any better

CoDMW2 was the start of many streamers/YT’bers careers.

Fortnite has been that game for 2017 gamers.

Ninja went from average viewers (20k) to now over 100k daily. His clips are on every Fortnite countdown, montage etc. Other cats went from 200 viewers to over 30k daily, so I think Fortnite is now the game to outdo. It’s the standard for your arcade-like, chaotic, over the top fun.

CoD has met its killer.

CoDMW2 was the start of many streamers/YT’bers careers.

Fortnite has been that game for 2017 gamers.

Ninja went from average viewers (20k) to now over 100k daily. His clips are on every Fortnite countdown, montage etc. Other cats went from 200 viewers to over 30k daily, so I think Fortnite is now the game to outdo. It’s the standard for your arcade-like, chaotic, over the top fun.

CoD has met its killer.

im not gonna argue there

but the youtube community has been the gift and curse for online gaming as well

Wow!!! Shit looks so good...

gameplay looks the same... but I’m interested in the predictive recoil system and Battle Royale mode

seems they’re finally actually making changes rather than just throwing around futuristic military gear

Back