Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

It's not for those ADD gamers, and I think that's why some people don't like it. They get so use to playing domination at rust, they can't take a strategic, pick your fights game. Just like I can't take playing shipment over and over again. It's just a loud clusterfuck of living 5 seconds at a time. Im not doing that shit for an hour.

I see what you saying. Personally I love battle royale and shipment lol. I can go for hours on that map or shoot house. Battle royale has definitely made me smarter and more efficient in multiplayer tho.

I see what you saying. Personally I love battle royale and shipment lol. I can go for hours on that map or shoot house. Battle royale has definitely made me smarter and more efficient in multiplayer tho.

I can do shipment as a change of pace, but not for a long time. I like the strategy and talent of the game. I can't get as much into the games where you just keep throwing bodies at a goal until you get it. Im a big TDM fan.

Season 4, june 9th.

New guns:
Vector, Galil (black ops zombies iykyk), others to be seen.

New operator: Captain Price, others to be seen.

New map: scrapyard, others to be seen.

Update should be tuesday afternoon-evening. Depending on where you at.

No worries, I was highly distracted today..I only sent the invites cuz I linked up with playmaker & Cain for like two matches and saw u online too

This mode is good but most people hate it because they have no feel for the map and run around and just die like idiots. It’s like looking both ways before crops street. Mfers just come running out doors

The mode is just ass. Might as well play warzone but niggas have no skill or tactics. Would rather just respawn over and over.

Back