Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

sks is through as fuck but i think the mk2 is better seem faster atleast too me

I'll try it out then. Looking to create a marksman loadout for warzone.

Just finished making a shotty/dragon's breath class this morning.

Eww don’t turn the FAL into a burst fire gun

that takes the skill out of it lol

semi auto with the quick trigger finger
View attachment 290964

I like that FAL but it aims down too slow for me. Maybe i just need to play w/ the attachments or be faster on the trigger. The Kilo use to be my main too but i went cold with it. Im thinkin bout reviving it with a whole new attachment build.

I like that FAL but it aims down too slow for me. Maybe i just need to play w/ the attachments or be faster on the trigger. The Kilo use to be my main too but i went cold with it. Im thinkin bout reviving it with a whole new attachment build.
I can give you the attachments I use so you can dominate like me and I can smile like a proud father

FAL will fail you in close range combat and with no cover

also scopes are the devil for the most part

I never go above holographic

Speaking of the Kilo i got every single blueprint for that shit unlocked but its only allowing me to choose from like the first 3 inside the armory. The others not even showing up in there.

Do anybody kno why? Could it be because i used all my slots to save the different modifications i made for the gun or do i gotta have battlepass to use those certain ones?

Better run it with an AR or SMG. May be out of sniper ammo after 1 or 2 team fights.

I run with the M4 and pila. Coldblooded, ghost, tune up, proximity mine, heartbeat sensor.

I just create extra loadouts all the same with a different primary incase I get lucky with and get an extra loadout drop and want another option besides the pila. That 680 with dragons breath is a problem late game in the final couple circles. Clear a room out.

Ultimately depends what strategy we playing.

I can give you the attachments I use so you can dominate like me and I can smile like a proud father

Let me get that.

About the scopes, i noticed too. Sometimes ill take the scope off of my shit and just run it stock n ill be goin off thats crazy

Speaking of the Kilo i got every single blueprint for that shit unlocked but its only allowing me to choose from like the first 3 inside the armory. The others not even showing up in there.

Do anybody kno why? Could it be because i used all my slots to save the different modifications i made for the gun or do i gotta have battlepass to use those certain ones?

Did you buy battle pass last season but not this season?

FAL has a surprisingly good hip fire if you get caught too close.

I run it with
  1. Monolithic suppressor
  2. XRK Marksman
  3. Cronenberg C480 Pro Optic
  4. Commando Foregrip
  5. 30 Round Magazine

I'll try the fal later, I know I gotta have a blue print for it later ..I was playing with a few blueprints

I do not like the fal

Maybe the burst fire would make ir better for me, but I dunno

Right now I'm fucking with the Aug....
Plan on messing with the m91 tonight too

Not sure how you could have every single blueprint for the gun without having the battle pass lol. You're confused.

Thats why i was asking, like Im not even sure if they all unlocked but they're showing in there when i click on the armory. Its showing all them shits, all the blueprints and pics of the guns but when i go to my kilo class and click inside the armory for it, its only actually showing like 3 of the blueprints from the armory. Im thinking those might be the free ones n the other ones are just locked.

You have to unlock the semi to make the fal have it? I was on earlier. It's solid af with the fmj shit but I don't need that pat pat..I need that bdddrrrrdddddaaaaat

Back