Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Most of the time the kilo (Only cause its maxed out)

sometimes i'll pull out the mp5 but it depends on the map

What you recommend or use?

If you like me and useless with a sniper or marksman I'd suggest the pkm with monolithic suppressor and vkm optic. Play around with the rest but I clean up with that long, med or short range.

I'll screenshot my specs next time I'm on.

And use the mp7. I used to rock with mp5 hard until I got the Bengal blueprint for the mp7. Egchk. Nasty.
That's my number 2.

I maxed the scar but don't really like it. Just started the FAL last week but I don't have time to max it right now. Trying to finish these tiers before Tuesday. At 84 right now.

If you like me and useless with a sniper or marksman I'd suggest the pkm with monolithic suppressor and vkm optic. Play around with the rest but I clean up with that long, med or short range.

I'll screenshot my specs next time I'm on.

And use the mp7. I used to rock with mp5 hard until I got the Bengal blueprint for the mp7. Egchk. Nasty.
That's my number 2.

I maxed the scar but don't really like it. Just started the FAL last week but I don't have time to max it right now. Trying to finish these tiers before Tuesday. At 84 right now.

Bet i'll see what I can do it later tonight when i hop back on. Might be my new gun for maps like that.

I've only gotten lucky w/ the sniper rifles maybe twice the whole time this shit been out man

Bet i'll see what I can do it later tonight when i hop back on. Might be my new gun for maps like that.

I've only gotten lucky w/ the sniper rifles maybe twice the whole time this shit been out man

Yeah I can't snipe for shit but I be fucking snipers up from long range with my pkm setup. Especially on that Euphrates bridge map. That's bbq.

I need a better shotgun...

Something like the assault shotgun or the sweeper from GTA... Rapid fire

What time y’all gonna be on?

I'm on but I'm about to wrap up. Maybe jump back on in a couple hours if I don't pass out. Or morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might get on later.... Watching the wire right now....

I'm a night owl.... Still used to my bar hours

Might get on later.... Watching the wire right now....

I'm a night owl.... Still used to my bar hours

I shed that shit after not opening the past couple weeks. I'm fall asleep right around now and wake up at 6-7 like a normal person lol.

Before I was waking up at 1230am and working from 2am till 10am-2pm. 5 nights a week.

Now that I know I'll be getting paid the next 4 months with the Canadian stimulus pack I can relax.

Good lookin out, ima go hook this up in a lil bit

Play with the stock too.

I run with "no stock" but on a sniper map its definitely better to have. The ads and hip fire with no stock on that is nasty tho. Catch a double kill before niggas can raise their guns.

Aight so these some of my favorite guns to run in each class
Assault rifles m4a1,ram7 and scar when maxed out
Shotgun 725 is a beast buy only 2 shots that's honestly the only one I like and the origin12

SMG mp5 when maxed out p90 and the mp7 cleans up really well with a high fire rate. mp7 may be favorite

Lmg m91 when maxed out PKM is aight and the holger

Marksman rifle meh..... I really ain't got use em but if so it'll mk2 carbine

Sniper rifles ohhhhh weeeee I'll take the ax-50 then the hdr

Aight so these some of my favorite guns to run in each class
Assault rifles m4a1,ram7 and scar when maxed out
Shotgun 725 is a beast buy only 2 shots that's honestly the only one I like and the origin12

SMG mp5 when maxed out p90 and the mp7 cleans up really well with a high fire rate. mp7 may be favorite

Lmg m91 when maxed out PKM is aight and the holger

Marksman rifle meh..... I really ain't got use em but if so it'll mk2 carbine

Sniper rifles ohhhhh weeeee I'll take the ax-50 then the hdr
I'm shit with the snipers and the LMGs are too unwieldy for me. I pretty much only use assault rifles and SMGs. Straight run and gun. MP5, MP7 and the M13 are my go to. Been using that 725 on the free multi player maps this weekend and levelled that up. One shot kill FTW

Ak always been my fav

But i like the a Fal
PP Bizon
Every once in a while the mk2 its the shotgun of marksmen rifles

I wish they had a g3

Back