Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Man fuck that bridge map @Knock_Twice

its made just for sniping which i aint that good at.. but if you can get in there through the back up under the bride without the other team knowing it then u can light they asses up a few times

thats what I always do. Even did it in todays match up a few times

its made just for sniping which i aint that good at.. but if you can get in there through the back up under the bride without the other team knowing it then u can light they asses up a few times

Yea, all those cats were back in that area.

Lots of camping...

I was having fun.... Confirmed kill is my favorite thus far... Cuz even if my k/d sucks, I can pick up a bunch of points for the team collecting tags...

Lots of camping...

I was having fun.... Confirmed kill is my favorite thus far... Cuz even if my k/d sucks, I can pick up a bunch of points for the team collecting tags...

yea just play the objective n u good bruh

its the people that dont play that shit that cause the team to lose, its why i hate having randoms in the game

Had to mute that kid though....

:imsayin:

I dont know what that lil fucker was goin on about bruh, he wasn't talking shit or anything but he was talking over everybody about shit that had nothing to do with the match. Wont nobody tryin to hear that shit

after I blocked him i still heard him for maybe a minute then he went quiet finally

Lots of camping...

That and capture the flag are my faves if i have to play any objective based modes because it not camper friendly as far as meeting the objective

And warzone is fun had this moment a while back

Didnt even see dude but I heard him.. Then realized i passed him

@TonyDubbz what gun you run with?

Back