Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Man i aint playing them small maps i want a shitty kd to come by my own account,lol

we should run private matches too i like capture the flag more than any of the objectives

gun game is cool too but if u dont start quick you will get straight washed

Last edited:
Man i aint playing them small maps i want a shitty kd to come by my own account we should run private matches too
Yeah, I'm only gonna play those solo when I'm trying to knock out challenges lol

That grind mode was hectic age

I still don't know the object of that mode

We can go more cap the flag and groundwar if y'all want

Man I'm running with a shield and throwing knife

I'm having a blast lmao

But after this weed run today..... Imma fuck with the campaign.

@Mooney what's your name on PS4?

Last edited:
Don't fuck with the campaign unless you want to unlock a couple characters for online

The story is forgettable

Didn't realize it was a prequel to the first modern warfare

Don't fuck with the campaign unless you want to unlock a couple characters for online

The story is forgettable

Didn't realize it was a prequel to the first modern warfare
Well I typically play story to get strong with the controls ... And I don't really play these games often so I can care less how good the story is. As long as I can shoot shit and pass some time

Well I typically play story to get strong with the controls ... And I don't really play these games often so I can care less how good the story is. As long as I can shoot shit and pass some time
That’s what we doing and connecting as an ABW unit

The story isn't going to help in that regard because it's night and day from multiplayer

The best way to get better at multiplayer is to play multiplayer

You're going to die a lot and that's ok

Back