Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Same doing that shit now .. but imma be mad as hell if i gotta delete another game i got 3 games on my shit now.. COD/ madden and spiderman and i mighthave to delete that.. i might as well becausei cant play disc but still its the principle

EDBD017C-24BA-49C9-A8D9-FE769ECB7EEF.gif

told niggas

shits ridiculous lol

this shit take up more space than red dead 2 and dragon quest 11 a 60 hour RPG

Last edited:
Same doing that shit now .. but imma be mad as hell if i gotta delete another game i got 3 games on my shit now.. COD/ madden and spiderman and i mighthave to delete that.. i might as well becausei cant play disc but still its the principle
I went on and got me a 2 or 4 TB harddrive I wasn't down for deleting games like that. Cause I'd still play em.

Yeah I'm down to 7 games now. But it's like everytime these cod games update I gotta drop something. Annoying af. I usually just end up dropping a free ps plus game i don't play so its whatever but still. I had to drop the remastered the last of us. I was saving that for a rainy day. I wanted to run it again.

Yeah I'm down to 7 games now. But it's like everytime these cod games update I gotta drop something. Annoying af. I usually just end up dropping a free ps plus game i don't play so its whatever but still. I had to drop the remastered the last of us. I was saving that for a rainy day. I wanted to run it again.
But when beta says this about deleting games nobody cares

Btw I played this last night for the first time in over a month. But I had to update the multiplayer pack 9 gigs and a 45 min wait

It’s crazy how I intended to play the game for hrs but I wound up playing one game of hardpoint and then cut it off.

But when beta says this about deleting games nobody cares

Btw I played this last night for the first time in over a month. But I had to update the multiplayer pack 9 gigs and a 45 min wait

It’s crazy how I intended to play the game for hrs but I wound up playing one game of hardpoint and then cut it off.
Why you still ain't came off invisible yet though

Back