Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Question for the people who dealt with the battle pass before. When the next season pass come out or when it's all said and done if you didn't purchase do you get it or does it stay locked until you spend the money to unlock em??

Question for the people who dealt with the battle pass before. When the next season pass come out or when it's all said and done if you didn't purchase do you get it or does it stay locked until you spend the money to unlock em??

Once its done those items are no longer available

when the next pass comes it'll be new items up for grabs

I dont know if there is its probably like 5.

I only have 3 custom versions of my one gun that i use so far

man that no country for old men shotty is a BEAST!!!

idk what the actual name of it is, but its got that big ass muzzle on it

i haven't used the shotguns much in this one outside of trying to do a challenge. I was telling Mac when i first started playing Call of Duty i was a shotgunner but people would bitch about folks using them back then. Hell, they probably still complain about it now too but idc as much as i did back then.

i haven't used the shotguns much in this one outside of trying to do a challenge. I was telling Mac when i first started playing Call of Duty i was a shotgunner but people would bitch about folks using them back then. Hell, they probably still complain about it now too but idc as much as i did back then.
man fuck them niggas

on shoothouse, thats what i primarily roll with unless im trying to complete challenges

Back