Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

brah

niggas be trying to cap all three points instead of pinning the opposition at B

let them have B, take A and C. they will spawn on B. fish in a barrel every single time

or, take A and B and pin them at C. defend those points and force them to come where you are

I can't be the only nigga who knows this

Lol. I be getting mad running past people on the screen. Like "where tf are you going? Idiot." But in general my team don't lose and I'm almost always top score win or lose.

ELJPN2iXUAAFK8b.jpeg

ELJPGjFW4AsUsXJ.jpeg

ELJPLhiXkAASpkc.jpeg

ELJPC8bXUAARTY3.jpeg

I'm really annoyed at all the shit that's not explained out of the box

while I appreciate the YouTube gaming community for doing a lot of the leg work, it's a shame Activision doesn't have in game tutorials

I have no idea of any of this shit was in previous titles as this is my first cod since blops 2.

what is the purpose for the sprays and gestures?

I mean,I know because of YouTube but what practical purposes do they serve? you use the spray and the shit disappears upon your death.

sooooo why do we need them?

I'm really annoyed at all the shit that's not explained out of the box

while I appreciate the YouTube gaming community for doing a lot of the leg work, it's a shame Activision doesn't have in game tutorials

I have no idea of any of this shit was in previous titles as this is my first cod since blops 2.

what is the purpose for the sprays and gestures?

I mean,I know because of YouTube but what practical purposes do they serve? you use the spray and the shit disappears upon your death.

sooooo why do we need them?
For shits and giggles. The spray only last a short time I sprayed em on a wall just to see the point.... none

Yeah the spray and gestures are the most useless shit ever.

Yep bad thing about it in 60 days it'll drop again and you'll start over at 55 but youI'll maintain all your unlocks.

Thats how battle passes work

they reset every month usually but i guess they doing theirs every two months like Red Dead.

I hate that battlepass shit cause you gotta be real money for it. Red Dead the only one where u can actually get it for free if u got the gold for it

and i think Fortnite might of made theirs free recently too so idk maybe they'll go the free route once its been out for a while

i didnt realize shoothouse 24/7 got put back into rotation. They should've never taken it out, but glad its back

these battlepass tiers are some bullshit too. But i finally unlocked the free gun i had my eye on.

Gonna try to knock out some more challenges on shoothouse

i didnt realize shoothouse 24/7 got put back into rotation. They should've never taken it out, but glad its back

these battlepass tiers are some bullshit too. But i finally unlocked the free gun i had my eye on.

Gonna try to knock out some more challenges on shoothouse
Which gun was that

why i will NEVER play groundwar again

in Battlefield, if a motherfucker was doing this, you can just blow the building up which is why large maps on COD just dont work if you not gonna have destructible buildings

why i will NEVER play groundwar again

in Battlefield, if a motherfucker was doing this, you can just blow the building up which is why large maps on COD just dont work if you not gonna have destructible buildings

I was telling dubbz this when we played it. So many people chilling in the building just sniping the maps are to big though

Back