Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

So domination looks like where I'ma be until they put shoothouse 24/7 back in rotation

Trying to knock out some of these challenges to unlock weapons and shit

I got a nice lil strategy too

I'm currently trying to get 25 Molotov kills.

9 more to go.

I hated damn near every map we ended up on.

I might just run crash all day today.

I hate TDM too

I tried ground war before me and screw linked up and got sniped twice as soon as I spawned. I quit that shit
You'll get use to the maps it was one game we was in they spawned me right in front of 3 enemies needless to say they lit my ass up.

I will say this everytime something was in the air @AP21 took it out I was like damn. Aye was that you that kept saying fuck on the mic??? We did pretty well though even though some we lost
I didn't have my mic connected last night lol

But yeah brah. I need an actual team to roll with so we can cover all the bases

There needs to be at a minimum two people just shooting down UAVs and shit. In non hardcore matches, shooting down those things just keep the opponent from getting the upper hand. They gonna have to work for kills. Shooting down air support essentially neuters that kill streak. They can't have an upper hand at least with this.

But usually I'm the only one carrying the launcher and you only get two bullets and no resupplying. Destroying the air carriers and chopper Gunners as soon as possible is a must. The fact that I routinely see these get called just shows how many people don't do the objectives and take advantage of killing the people who do.

Tags litter the battlefield in kill confirmed for this very reason.

In domination?

I see yall need me. I might have to break protocol and play this weekend.
brah

niggas be trying to cap all three points instead of pinning the opposition at B

let them have B, take A and C. they will spawn on B. fish in a barrel every single time

or, take A and B and pin them at C. defend those points and force them to come where you are

I can't be the only nigga who knows this

Back