Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

mine probably downloaded cause i leave my ps4 in rest mode.

i havent tried it yet tho

looking forward to that shit, especially the addition of the maps from the other game

I did it once and didnt like it

it'd probably be better w/ a full squad. Me n my boy were stuck w/ 2 randoms and they would run far off and get downed or either we would be downed n they would be no where in sight

i think they might of capped it cause like i said on the other ones the cap was 55 lvls and then you prestiged i think? it was somewhere around that

thats why i was thrown off when i'd see people at lvl 155. I thought it was something new they were doing when letting people go that high though so i wonder if they really reduced it or if they just fucked up during the update?

Well damn. They also removed Shoothouse 24/7 according to Reddit

maybe it was a timed thing and they replaced it with something else i really dont know. I checked and my update still going

once its done ima check everything out tho.

I did it once and didnt like it

it'd probably be better w/ a full squad. Me n my boy were stuck w/ 2 randoms and they would run far off and get downed or either we would be downed n they would be no where in sight

Yeah if you have a good squad it's tough. Only beat 1 so far. Got halfway through the 2nd one. Mad xp.

Did y'all niggas actually read the change notes lmao

They literally explained everything y'all complaining about

Just copped this... first impression feels like best game i played in a long minute! Game is good as hell... add me KingArtillery#7456125

Aint played call of duty or any shooter for the matter in mad long so i'm cheeks right now... ground war is crazy

They redid the crash map from the original modern warfare and that shit is beautiful

I have to get used to it all over again

I was playing that on call of duty mobile before this game dropped. Stepped on the scene washing niggas in domination yesterday. They weren't ready.

Back