Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Is this anything like battlefield 4??

hell it is now

when i was playing the beta they had this mode that is basically battlefield inside of call of duty

u gotta go from point to point defending on big ass maps and you can fly/drive and al that shit.

its literally battlefield in just one game mode.

i think its like 63 people in all that be playing

Ground war has been added.

This game is worth the purchase.

Pro players are composing because the maps are to big...2v2 gun fight or some shit but nah this game is goat

They got battyle royal for this? My boys wanna get it so Ill probably get it but only for the battle royal. Dont see me caring about campaign mode and shit.

Nah...heard rumours of it being added later and other rumours that it won’t be on this COD at all

Squad up anyone wanna rock tonight Holla

For some reason my sticks felt tighter than a mug the hour I played last night and the space this takes up on the HD is ridiculous but I'll be on this for a minute don't know when I'll play campaign because I gotta at least get my ak

Game pretty straight still has that fast paced cod style. Run and gun. Ran some team deathmatch then ran some shit with the bomb with @TonyDubbz but got my ass handed to me set the bomb once. Got 3 kills in one round I was hyped. Forgot how bad them guns suck starting off. Getting other people guns and using them

Battlefield is better

lmao Call of Duty added a mode called Ground Floor this year or some shit like that and i swear to you its battlefields multiplayer inside just one single mod. Maps are huge, you ride on fourwheelers, in jeeps, fly planes, drive tanks, etc all while capturing points

Back