Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I do be having some games where I cant do shit and i know that the modes I usually do best in out of the ones that we run are Hard point and Kill Confirmed. i'll get off in the regular TDM too but we dont run it as much.

AP told me not to go to A for like 2 games straight

i thought it was cause he had some kinda strategy to lock it down by himself

come to find out.. this nigga aint want me back there cause he was trying to complete a challenge n only needed one head shot

Nah. I used to be super duper trash. I put my time in over the years. Domination and hardpoint just automatic for me at this point.

It's crazy running past niggas to an objective sometimes tho. Like "tf are you doing?", "What are you thinking about?" I be wanting to yell but I be quiet.
You can yell at me bruh, I'm hard headed... So I need to know what to do...

Plus I know can't none of y'all niggaz beat me.. So I don't take it personal

:ualreadyknow:

I know it cant be me

cause in a few games i saw it was you, me and knock in the top 3 slots consecutively

it would be you first then either me or knock in second or third

@Duwop still kinda new

but that nigga AP...?

NO EXCUSE!

Yeah @Knock_Twice nice with it. And @Duwop is surprisingly really good considering he's new to the game. Theres potential there for sure. We got a semi decent squad. I'm curious to niggas loadouts tho. Like what weapons, perks, lethals, tacticals, field upgrades, and kill streaks yall running with.

AP had me thinking he was a god in this shit... Like PS4 niggaz was gonna get washed....

Freeman and knock like the best two so far

Me AP and dubbz like the same level with me trailing the pack... But I put hours in here like I put in GTA, I'll get better. I just figured it flash bangs our last game and combo them with molotovmi was getting dumb cheap kills had niggaz on fire and they ain't even know they was on fire

The nigga tight for time but wants us to tell him what time we gon play just so he can say "I'm busy" instead of just saying what time he's gonna jump on so niggas can join him.

I'm finna delete this nigga off my list if he doesn't report for duty soon.
Because I don’t play this fucking albatross of game at all The shit sucks and I’ll only play it if it’s with y’all but y’all aren’t the most welcoming niggas right now

Lmao I have to delete ANOTHER game for this?

89002DFA-E8E6-439C-9F84-3A665064F8C3.jpeg

deleted soul calibur 7, shadow of the Colossus, and Spider-Man for this to take forever to update. And this is after deleting another game last weekend. I swear to god I’m not playing this game ever again after this weekend

Last edited:
A lot of lies being told right now

But y'all in luck

I'm about to address all of em

Brb

Back