Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

We already buddies damnfool

Shit we are i just saw what your gamer tag was.

aint even know that was you bruh i got some of u niggas on my list and dont be knowing who is who

only person whos tag a recognize is iron mans cause his shit is like KingofWakanda or some shit so im always like oh yea thats Ironman

Shoutout a @Deemula420 @Banginscrew901

we was puttin in work tonight. Dee I wish i invited you when we first started playing cause we was on for a minute. Next time if i see u on ima invite you

Next time we can run some other modes too if yall want

i usually just do team death match but i know other people like doing the objective shit.

I got surprisingly good these last 2 days im usually ass in all Call of duty games but this year i went all in on adjusting everything from my settings/weapons/perks and its working so far

I feel like I might need to adjust the settings on mine and make it faster to swing left to fight and up and down

Shoutout a @Deemula420 @Banginscrew901

we was puttin in work tonight. Dee I wish i invited you when we first started playing cause we was on for a minute. Next time if i see u on ima invite you

Next time we can run some other modes too if yall want

i usually just do team death match but i know other people like doing the objective shit.

I got surprisingly good these last 2 days im usually ass in all Call of duty games but this year i went all in on adjusting everything from my settings/weapons/perks and its working so far

Yeah I’m down to run whenever, I’m cool with all game types usually play hardcore a lot too. Ain’t took call of duty serious in years but I feel like I’m getting my swag back. They definitely took it back to the basics with this one

Yeah I’m down to run whenever, I’m cool with all game types usually play hardcore a lot too. Ain’t took call of duty serious in years but I feel like I’m getting my swag back. They definitely took it back to the basics with this one

Hell yea, Hardcore where its at. Shit we can run that next time too

Word? i aint tried it yet i forgot i had unlocked it shit. ima have to equip it when i hop back on

Gonna cop this at some point but I suck at shooting games in general so I gotta get my skills up
Don't feel bad I ain't played a cod since black ops the 1st one. I've been shot in my back more than a little bit. Getting better but really liking the capture the flag just wish once you got all 3 of em you have pinned in the zone nope they put em on the other side to give then a chance though

my unbiased review

I copped this over the weekend (PC)

first off, cross play is seamless. Had a bit of trouble trying to send requests b/c it wasnt explained how to find the people on the various platforms, but i added two of my podnuhs that have ps4s. Once they were added, we were able to jump into maps with no issues. Although im on PC, i elected to play with a controller so that we could all play together.

second, i only spent time in mainly Team deathmatch, Domination and 2v2. 2v2 is pretty cool if im being honest. Nice quick and short games so that you can get a few in in the event you gotta leave. The action is pretty intense two especially when its down to you and the other remaining opponent and ya'll both trying to get that kill. Each round starts with a different loadout to keep things interesting so you wont have someone gain an advantage unless they know how to work all the guns.

third, the gameplay (MP) to me is slow and thats a welcomed changed compared to the more twitchy movement speeds from previous titles. Bullet sponging is minimal imo. It definitely not taking an entire clip to kill people which is good. I dont have the reflexes i once did so its cool to have a bit of a slower pace.

This game reminds me of all the IW releases up until MW2. It feels gameplay wise like the first Modern Warfare which is the one i fell in love with. I was skeptical af about this game but they got one with this one

Gonna check out the single player campaign hopefully this week

Back