Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I still didn't even go to sleep Smmfh. Been up since 9am. And gotta be at work at 2am.

Idk what y’all talking about but this shit made me delete until I had 68 GBs then it turned around and said I need 134 GB free so I had to delete the whole bioshock collection and then modern warfare to then reinstall it

Idk what y’all talking about but this shit made me delete until I had 68 GBs then it turned around and said I need 134 GB free so I had to delete the whole bioshock collection and then modern warfare to then reinstall it
Lol was talking all that shit before... Now look at you

Only shit i have us madden and cod i justdeleted uncharted because i knew will need that space soon and my disc drive is busted anyway

Lol was talking all that shit before... Now look at you

Only shit i have us madden and cod i justdeleted uncharted because i knew will need that space soon and my disc drive is busted anyway

Lol fam I bought this game the day it came out
Ima get my money’s worth and sometimes I just wanna shoot something for 20 mins

and wait your PS4 is messed up to the point you can only have like 4 games on it?

Lol fam I bought this game the day it came out
Ima get my money’s worth and sometimes I just wanna shoot something for 20 mins

and wait your PS4 is messed up to the point you can only have like 4 games on it?
Nah the Disc Drive doesnt work.. i got the OG white PS4.. it didnt come with a terrabyte

i just dont wanna buy a joint and not really use it because i dont see my self buyin anything else til the 5 comes out

You probably missed previous updates.

Nah the Disc Drive doesnt work.. i got the OG white PS4.. it didnt come with a terrabyte

i just dont wanna buy a joint and not really use it because i dont see my self buyin anything else til the 5 comes out

I didn't buy a system to buy other third party shit.

Next system should come with cloud space.

I really aint been running nothing but i was just telling Notorious I need to get back on here.

I hear that War Zone mode supposed to be coming real soon. i know its this month

thats the one where its a battle royale with all the maps combined

Pretty much waiting for that. Haven't played anything since I finished all the co-ops.

I tried to play this a week ago and couldn't get into any matches

TF?

I'm about to start playing something else. I was playing Phoenix point since it's release and it needs some more seasoning.

Never seen you on l... and you never aceptedmy invite smh
It might just be me but the interface is clunky af. It's not easy to navigate at all. I don't have any alerts or spending messages about friend requests or anything.

I always have to manually go find shit and that's a problem for a triple A title in 2020 or 2019 when it came out

I'm gonna try to give this a go one more time

Also in my defense, refereeing picked up heavy for ya boy so that played a role as well but I'm finished with high school now just doing shit on the weekends so I'll have more time

Back