Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

@Beta you was doing all that yacking and getting on the gta gang we on call of duty and you giving every excuse not to hop on. Oh it's basketball season, oh we only got 1 tv and my girl got to watch Tyler Perry show, oh my ps subscription ran out and my gal manages our money so I have to ask for permission. :scust: :tuh:
DamagedDependentHuia-size_restricted.gif

Mane I forgot to mention this to y'all but if yall pressed for a watch or anything go to your local grocery store and grab a bag of those tostinos pizza rolls the code Is on the back. Snap a pic of it put em back and then enter the code you can do it up to 3 times

Yo its motherfuckers like you why I bought some doritos and mountain Dew, went to put the codes in and them shits didn't even work. I don't even eat and drink that shit. I was tight.

My nigga had some cod points vouchers so I ended up getting the battle pass and getting a legendary watch anyway.

Aye it's yo fault you know you not suppose to grab the very 1st one you gots to reach in the back. Why you buy em though just walk around the store snap snap and drop that shit off in the freezer aisle. Lmao

I got my gold rifle earlier this week. Bad thing is with several guns all I need to get is the kills with zero attachment.

Then I thought it was all done once I got the gold gun nope got 2 more things to do to unlock some mo bullshit

Best way to level your weapons and get your camo's is shipment 24/7.

It's so close quarters you just rack kills. I don't do less than 40 when it's a domination match. Easy xp.

I did.

My boy had a voucher for $10 on psn. I think you make the money back with the cp points tho if you play enough.

Yeah you get 1300 for the 1000 you put in if you get to 100. I'm at tier 50 so I probably won't finish but I'm sitting on 1300 right now because of the 200 that came with the game. If I can snatch another 200 before season 2 that should hold me till season 3. Probably season 4. It gives some incentive to play.

I'm off tomorrow for the governor's inauguration

The plan was to link up with y'all boys so we could get it popping but the s/o guilt tripped me into coming to see her

Sooooo, the deal is next Monday for MLK, that's gonna be my all day gaming day

I'll be around this week though just not all day tomorrow like I had hoped

Ether

I'm off tomorrow for the governor's inauguration

The plan was to link up with y'all boys so we could get it popping but the s/o guilt tripped me into coming to see her

Sooooo, the deal is next Monday for MLK, that's gonna be my all day gaming day

I'll be around this week though just not all day tomorrow like I had hoped

Ether

Back