Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Aye for y'all is your modes being shuffled or is it staying on just one mode like domination like I have everything checked but it still only runs 1 mode. I'll back all the way out , but does it when I go back in

I think they changed that in that update because when i was running with my boy Frank it was the same shit

Mane I forgot to mention this to y'all but if yall pressed for a watch or anything go to your local grocery store and grab a bag of those tostinos pizza rolls the code Is on the back. Snap a pic of it put em back and then enter the code you can do it up to 3 times

Mane I forgot to mention this to y'all but if yall pressed for a watch or anything go to your local grocery store and grab a bag of those tostinos pizza rolls the code Is on the back. Snap a pic of it put em back and then enter the code you can do it up to 3 times
i'm laughing but i'ma do that shit LMAO

you enter the same code or different codes?

if its the former, do you get something different each time?

I just entered one code but you cam only do 3 different codes. So get the doritos mountain dew 12 pack and pizza rolls. You should get a watch, skins and a blueprint gun I believe

Yo i was in the store like yesterday and saw Call of duty on a box of cereal or something but i forgot all about u telling me that shit

im goin back to the store tomorrow to buy some shit b4 my bro get in town ima do it

Man I just deleted this shit until I get a hard drive

Before the update this game takes up more space combined than red dead redemption 2 and Dragon Quest 11 which is a RPG

No reason that game should be that damn big
They been getting bigger and bigger. Been had an external drive hooked up. They updates ain't no joke though. Hell you don't even get online you could've saved yourself the money

@Beta you was doing all that yacking and getting on the gta gang we on call of duty and you giving every excuse not to hop on. Oh it's basketball season, oh we only got 1 tv and my girl got to watch Tyler Perry show, oh my ps subscription ran out and my gal manages our money so I have to ask for permission. :scust: :tuh:

Back