Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Got a question for y'all niggas. This prolly ain't the place to ask it but fuck it. Shit is driving me nuts.

In one of the modern warfares, there was this one mission where you had to stealthily make your way through this occupied city to your exfil point, rescuing civilians along the way. You start in this building. You gotta snipe the guards and the dogs and shit. Crawl through the street, hit the building, go upstairs, etc. Along there way, you see civilians hiding in the shadows, and you gotta run up to them and tell them to follow you to safety.

Yo what game was that in?

Got a question for y'all niggas. This prolly ain't the place to ask it but fuck it. Shit is driving me nuts.

In one of the modern warfares, there was this one mission where you had to stealthily make your way through this occupied city to your exfil point, rescuing civilians along the way. You start in this building. You gotta snipe the guards and the dogs and shit. Crawl through the street, hit the building, go upstairs, etc. Along there way, you see civilians hiding in the shadows, and you gotta run up to them and tell them to follow you to safety.

Yo what game was that in?
Shit sounds like metal gear to me but possibly MW2
download.jpg

aint been playing shit lately tbh

i need to get back on

I got on n ran 1 game the day b4 yesterday just to see if i still got it

i do

I still run warzone w my niggas. @Bow to Royalty I blocked you by accident a few weeks back while trying to invite you. No idea how to fix it since it's cross plat. lol.
Only thing I can think is if you join the abw group I can see you and unblock you. If you even give a shit.

I still run warzone w my niggas. @Bow to Royalty I blocked you by accident a few weeks back while trying to invite you. No idea how to fix it since it's cross plat. lol.
Only thing I can think is if you join the abw group I can see you and unblock you. If you even give a shit.

Haha, man I figured you had just stopped playing. I'll be on tonight or tomorrow and join the group.

I been running heists on GTA again with my cousin.... But I wanna get back on this... Shit do be fun

Yoo i had to clear out damn never everything outside of 2 other games for the newest update smh wtf. Then i had to redo my controller set up and my rank went back down to 56 smh.

Why yall aint warn a brother?

i remember those days of having to delete everything. Now my shit just go straight to my external

Back