Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I just watched a few fal videos on YouTube

My gawd the gaming community dudes are so lame and thirsty for likes and subs

I just watched a few fal videos on YouTube

My gawd the gaming community dudes are so lame and thirsty for likes and subs

I hopped into a game with Du yesterday. Tried the M13. Got annoyed pretty quickly, switched to the FAL, and started fuckin people up

Been trying to level up the fal

Shipment is a good map to level but too much movement to get consistent los on enemies

Actually kind of shocked Call of Duty is even out here putting out BLM messages. We all know how racist a lot of the people who play COD are.
View attachment 292100
It's not just with call of duty hell since online came about ive heard it from madden, live and battlefield. Just a bunch of cowards that would never say things like that if you was to play at a arcade

Actually kind of shocked Call of Duty is even out here putting out BLM messages. We all know how racist a lot of the people who play COD are.
View attachment 292100
They had an article saying how they are going to do better with monitoring of racist clan tags and voice chat abuse

I gave the biggest side eye

It's the white dudes who are the problem. I lost count on how many of them I reported when I used to play heavy on the 360

They had an article saying how they are going to do better with monitoring of racist clan tags and voice chat abuse

I gave the biggest side eye

It's the white dudes who are the problem. I lost count on how many of them I reported when I used to play heavy on the 360

That takes a lot of time to monitor. You know how many people get reported for absolutely no reason besides the person reporting them being trash?

They minimized the issue with only being able to hear opponents on kills and in lobbies and you can mute or back out. If you still allowing that shit to bother you that's on you. Nothing cod about to do gonna curb racism.

Yall can't even control niggas trolling on here without telling us to put them on ignore. Fuck you talking about? Lol.

That takes a lot of time to monitor. You know how many people get reported for absolutely no reason besides the person reporting them being trash?

They minimized the issue with only being able to hear opponents on kills and in lobbies and you can mute or back out. If you still allowing that shit to bother you that's on you. Nothing cod about to do gonna curb racism.

Yall can't even control niggas trolling on here without telling us to put them on ignore. Fuck you talking about? Lol.
oh i agree that the addition of the mute party/lobby chat has helped immensely

I personally have not had any issues since i primarily only talk to people on my friends list. I dont talk to randoms if i can help it

I was just pointing out the problems that they've known existed for a few years now and they acting like they just now finding out how bad things are

oh i agree that the addition of the mute party/lobby chat has helped immensely

I personally have not had any issues since i primarily only talk to people on my friends list. I dont talk to randoms if i can help it

I was just pointing out the problems that they've known existed for a few years now and they acting like they just now finding out how bad things are

Damned if they do damned if they don't. I think it's a ridiculous criticism. If they don't pander they don't care. If they do it's fake shit.

I had an argument about with a white friend about this shit this morning. He had the same reaction. Like why you get to pander to me on some fake woke shit but cod can't send out positive vibes.

I don't think were gonna be talking again any time soon unless he comes correct.

Damned if they do damned if they don't. I think it's a ridiculous criticism. If they don't pander they don't care. If they do it's fake shit.

I had an argument about with a white friend about this shit this morning. He had the same reaction. Like why you get to pander to me on some fake woke shit but cod can't send out positive vibes.

I don't think were gonna be talking again any time soon unless he comes correct.
this my thing about it

because COD is made by two different devs...for some reason, in my experience, the Activision versions bring out the absolute worst of the trolls...the Treyarch versions, while they have some of the shit going on, it was NO WAY close to the Activision versions of race trolling and whatnot. Not sure if there is a correlation. Maybe those dudes just fucked with the MW versions more over the Black ops shit...idk

I just want them to keep this up and not just come off like they are pandering. If they are truly sincere in their efforts, then i can totally get on board with them, but if it's just a nothing burger for them to pander, then they can keep that

Time will ultimately tell tho

I tell you one thing, parents gonna need to start buckling down and stop buying this game for their kids, but thats another discussion

But I'm bout to clean up. Set up lunch for these rug rats...... Then get a few hours in.

this my thing about it

because COD is made by two different devs...for some reason, in my experience, the Activision versions bring out the absolute worst of the trolls...the Treyarch versions, while they have some of the shit going on, it was NO WAY close to the Activision versions of race trolling and whatnot. Not sure if there is a correlation. Maybe those dudes just fucked with the MW versions more over the Black ops shit...idk

I just want them to keep this up and not just come off like they are pandering. If they are truly sincere in their efforts, then i can totally get on board with them, but if it's just a nothing burger for them to pander, then they can keep that

Time will ultimately tell tho

I tell you one thing, parents gonna need to start buckling down and stop buying this game for their kids, but thats another discussion

They say that’s how a lot of these kids end up following these alt right groups is it starts with the cod tutorial videos and I guess leads you down a wormhole

Back