Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

No heart.

You like my boy. Nigga got every game but won't pick up the sticks and go online unless we playing some bullshit like division.

"Oh you want to go looting but won't play some cod nigga? Foh then."

Niggas don't want to put their skills up and compete. I'll never understand it.

It's okay to be trash out there. You can only get better.
Man I love dropping ammo, shooting UAV down, etc

I don't gaf about kd ratio. I try to win

Man I love dropping ammo, shooting UAV down, etc

I don't gaf about kd ratio. I try to win

This is me. I'm about the objective and my team. Don't care about my k/d it's not real life. Just want the xp and the win.

Any team based game I just try to tank essentially.

Why am I routinely the only dude on the squad with a rocket launcher to shoot down aircraft?

As soon as that jet come, I just hide

Wtf my two rockets gonna do but piss him off

One thing I've been seeing in kill confirmed is niggas killing people but not trying to collect tags

Pisses me off

Me n my boy got into it over this shit a couple weeks ago

cause he was talking shit about how all i do is pick up tags from other peoples kills. he claimed that was the only reason i liked kill confirmed

mean while he just standing back getting kills and bragging while the rest of the team is grabbing tags and getting killed. Nigga would just watch us get mowed down from 1 spot, not grab our tags and kill the enemy w/out grabbing theirs

Me n my boy got into it over this shit a couple weeks ago

cause he was talking shit about how all i do is pick up tags from other peoples kills. he claimed that was the only reason i liked kill confirmed

mean while he just standing back getting kills and bragging while the rest of the team is grabbing tags and getting killed. Nigga would just watch us get mowed down from 1 spot, not grab our tags and kill the enemy w/out grabbing theirs
Well in the old cod that introduced KC, stealing tags was a thing because it actually didn't give any credit to the person that made the kill

I like how you get something for a teammate recover vs nothing, but KC is team based. If homie wanna stand around and just camp, he need to go to hardcore tdm and see how fast he come back

yea, we gotta get a squad together for this shit

Me & Mac were talking about it last night cause right after AP said the shit bout niggas not picking up tags in Kill Confirmed we get dropped in like 3-4 matches were me and Mac seemed like the only ones grabbing tags. We were 1st and 2nd place in just about all the matches and there were tags all over the place

That mode where you can revive your teammate really irks my nerve cause folks will walk by you and not revive you
lol

which mode is that

I'm about to start reporting motherfuckers lol

I was infamous for doing that on Xbox when niggas would jump into team based modes and don't do any of the objectives

lol

which mode is that

I'm about to start reporting motherfuckers lol

I was infamous for doing that on Xbox when niggas would jump into team based modes and don't do any of the objectives
Which ever one you plant/ disarm the bomb

Back