Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I ran some regular Team death match w/ @Reesey last night and I was doing bad. I think i might of went positive in only 2 games but she was goin off. I promise I aint that bad always Reesey.

I linked w/ Mac when i got back on n we did TDM and some of the other modes. We were goin off.

I ran some regular Team death match w/ @Reesey last night and I was doing bad. I think i might of went positive in only 2 games but she was goin off. I promise I aint that bad always Reesey.

I linked w/ Mac when i got back on n we did TDM and some of the other modes. We were goin off.
I be seeing her on but thought it was her dude or kid's I might have to send that message next time

Chill nigga. My headphones were turtle beach it wont no cheap bullshit. I just got a bad pair. I'm just pissed that i gotta fork out for some new ones when i aint even had these that long. Its bullshit and i hate that i gotta spend more money now thats why i been putting it off.
You been having this problem for at least a year, maybe a year and a half.

I did bruh that dont work

ima just have to get a new mic but im mad man i dont want to cause i aint even had this shit long

according to AP its a defect. I should of got that coverage that they be trying to push on niggas for a few extra dollars

Buy the ones I showed yall from amazon. Can't go wrong with the price. And they're durable.

Do they play the sound thru the headphones

Yeah full sound you can even turn it up from the cord. On off switch for the mic if you don't want to talk but just hear the game clearly. Or if you want to play late night without waking up the girl. I be catching all the footsteps and everything. Can't creep up on me.

3-4 of my niggas copped off my suggestion. No problems for anyone.

$30 well spent.

Gaming Headset for PS4 Xbox one 3.5mm Stereo Headset with Microphone LED Light Noise Reduction and Volume Control

Me and dubbz was running a match he ran up to a mine I was standing in front of about to shoot needless to say we both died

that was you who shot that shit?

giphy.gif

You been having this problem for at least a year, maybe a year and a half.

Nah nigga gtfoh! it aint been that long and if it has no one told me

niggas didnt start saying shit until like 2-3 months ago and thats when I knew it was a problem.

Back