Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

lmao nah im bullshittin i aint even get to do it cause something came up, tomorrow ill cut it

bruh I JUUUUSSTT got off like not even 5 mins ago

I went on on a losing streak just now, had to put the sticks down and cool off for a minute

you ready?

Its an echo because yall in the same damn room...jokes...change the levels in ya settings dubbs

I did bruh that dont work

ima just have to get a new mic but im mad man i dont want to cause i aint even had this shit long

according to AP its a defect. I should of got that coverage that they be trying to push on niggas for a few extra dollars

I did bruh that dont work

ima just have to get a new mic but im mad man i dont want to cause i aint even had this shit long

according to AP its a defect. I should of got that coverage that they be trying to push on niggas for a few extra dollars
so just but the mic piece. they sell the joints indy

Fam u need me to buy u some good headphones man? Damn

Chill nigga. My headphones were turtle beach it wont no cheap bullshit. I just got a bad pair. I'm just pissed that i gotta fork out for some new ones when i aint even had these that long. Its bullshit and i hate that i gotta spend more money now thats why i been putting it off.

Chill nigga. My headphones were turtle beach it wont no cheap bullshit. I just got a bad pair. I'm just pissed that i gotta fork out for some new ones when i aint even had these that long. Its bullshit and i hate that i gotta spend more money now thats why i been putting it off.
Stop gettin mad and slamming dem shits to the ground then

Back