Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II

I played some yesterday. I'm on Xbox so had diff days than y'all. I'm rusty as hell at this game. Trying to find which gun feels best to run around with.

Alright, knocked some rust off. Been running around with the sniper/shotgun doing alright. I wish they'd let you level up more guns during the beta

Playing the campaign mode is fun as hell. You can shoot the civilian. It kind of puts me in mind of Tom Clancy ghost recon with the cartel, far as the story. I like how I'm sure these guys will all be characters you can play online.

Playing in veteran mode the hardest one will have you wanting to switch to easy just to get passed some stages.
And the swimming and throwing knives and actually being able to shoot and reload all while under water

Playing the campaign mode is fun as hell. You can shoot the civilian. It kind of puts me in mind of Tom Clancy ghost recon with the cartel, far as the story. I like how I'm sure these guys will all be characters you can play online.

Playing in veteran mode the hardest one will have you wanting to switch to easy just to get passed some stages.
And the swimming and throwing knives and actually being able to shoot and reload all while under water
The eye on the sky mission where you have to protect the team had me in the cobra clutch

Campaign was fun, man....shit was like some Fast & Furious shit. I was the story was longer...I finished it in 2 nights, kinda shitty cuz I wanted more.

The cinematic scenes were fuckin beautiful!

ayeeee, don't do that "Alone" mission when you fried....I was tweakinnnnn lol

Campaign was fun, man....shit was like some Fast & Furious shit. I was the story was longer...I finished it in 2 nights, kinda shitty cuz I wanted more.

The cinematic scenes were fuckin beautiful!

ayeeee, don't do that "Alone" mission when you fried....I was tweakinnnnn lol
Those cut away scenes are 1080 nice. Did it seem like they could add on to the story?

Back