Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

I cut the game on get to the load up page try to run multiplayer the joint cuts off restart and or goes into a loop smh. This shit wack

You might have to delete and re download.
When I downloaded it in ps5 it was acting weird too. Stayed on "joining activities" for like 10 minutes but after I reset it worked fine.

Cold War is selling terribly compared to MW19....the game been out 6 weeks and it made 640 million...MW19 made 600 million...in its first 3 days

Cold War is selling terribly compared to MW19....the game been out 6 weeks and it made 640 million...MW19 made 600 million...in its first 3 days

I have both and still prefer mw multiplayer to cw multiplayer. Cw weapons suck in warzone unless you want to use that bullshit dmr so theres no incentive to play that shit.

Finishing maxing the as val then I'm done w multiplayer altogether until another meta comes along.

I have both and still prefer mw multiplayer to cw multiplayer. Cw weapons suck in warzone unless you want to use that bullshit dmr so theres no incentive to play that shit.

Finishing maxing the as val then I'm done w multiplayer altogether until another meta comes along.

Started fucking with Firebase z zombies 20 round mode heavy. Zombies back to being fun again. Onslaught cool too if you just want to get your shit off.

Like the way you can upgrade your player not just in game but out. That's big.

Cw has grown on me, but they need more maps mw is more fluid.. however oddly enough i feel like im moving better now on cw than mw

Cw has grown on me, but they need more maps mw is more fluid.. however oddly enough i feel like im moving better now on cw than mw

Yeah definitely needs more maps shit gets repetitive and half the maps trash as is. I really only fuck w raid, crossroads, satellite, nuketown.

Miami, cartel, armada, the one w the plane in the middle are trash.

Garrison, express and Moscow mid depending on what you running.

I still haven't tried that fireteam shit. So I dunno about those ones.

The merger starts today at 3.

4 different events in 24 hrs leading to warzone switching from a modern warfare to a cold war storyline and new map.

If you're a warzone player don't miss out.

Back