Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

I’m in... haven’t played in long time... I dislike the swimming...

Lol. At that even mattering.

The game was pretty smooth. Some obvious bugs that need to be fixed at launch but the weapon feel, the hit detection, load time between matches, loadout setups were all on point, the 3 core maps were dope. I didn't play the 16 vs 16 domination. Definitely brought that og black ops feeling back. Hopefully they dont drop the ball on zombies. I'm sure they'll hit on warzone. Definitely gonna check out the beta when it drops next month.

the swimming does matter... it’s a wack thing to add... it provides nothing to the game play

the swimming does matter... it’s a wack thing to add... it provides nothing to the game play

I guess the swimming was in the 16v16. There was swimming in the last black ops didn't impact the game that much. Was low key disappointed modern warfare didn't have it in any of the updates. Black ops blackout/warzone offered 3 different terrains over the year, warzone didn't really change anything, just added that useless train. Plus there will be rafts, speedboats, skidoos to maneuver in the water. They even had a perk you could loot that would allow you to breath longer underwater.

nah that shit dope af

i was under the water poppin out on niggas in team death match "Surprise motherfucka"

plus u can shoot under the water.

my favorite map in the alpha is desert one. I like everything about that shit

still dont know if im coppin yet, need to play the beta when it hits

I played very briefly yesterday. It will take a lot of adjustment from Warzone/Modern Warfare. There is a lot more weight to the movement which threw me off. Jumped into Domination on a ship map and there were 5 capture points. I was like fuck there is a lot going on here haha.

I wonder if Warzone will change to reflect Black Ops or whether it will stay the same just with a new map.

The first day i was like this is some bullshit i couldnt hit anything the second day i was on my shit i was about to delete that bitch.. its type floaty idont know if adjustments were made between day one and 2 but there seemed to be a difference

its not as crispy as mw

I dont even know if i want cold war on current or next gen

i heard its gonna look better on next gen but that shit was just aight gameplay wise...

im kinda nitpicky when it comes to certain shit.. and one thing that bothered me about this game a lot is that i cant climb up on the boulders, like why u gonna put this nice big boulder here and not allow me to climb on it for a better view? then u got bar counters n shit like that on stages but i cant even jump over the bitches? I cant go take cover behind the counter?

and the doors.. why are there doors that cannot be opened? thats just lazy

What bonuses made you pre order this lol
oh nada extra at all i just wanted to get in on the beta.. and it has an auto upgrade to ps5

i really wasnt banging withi any COD after mw2.. so i never got on any of the zombies wave but im diggin what they are showing in this regard.. something i cna rock with my nephew when he comes over.. and yeah this doenst hold a candle to modern warare as far as crispness in any category

I dont even know if i want cold war on current or next gen

i heard its gonna look better on next gen but that shit was just aight gameplay wise...

im kinda nitpicky when it comes to certain shit.. and one thing that bothered me about this game a lot is that i cant climb up on the boulders, like why u gonna put this nice big boulder here and not allow me to climb on it for a better view? then u got bar counters n shit like that on stages but i cant even jump over the bitches? I cant go take cover behind the counter?

and the doors.. why are there doors that cannot be opened? thats just lazy
i read "better view" as an opportunity to camp lol

Back