Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

watched part of the reveal when it was live. eh, seems cool. I think we'll get a better idea of it when youtubers start getting to play and give reviews. Seems like they're leaning a little towards battlefield style with a bit more realism and that new gamemode that seems to be objective based

Nah, CoD fans are just content with buying the same game every year. AW was their first and best attempt to make something new and different, and a lot of CoD fans hated it because wasn't the same exact shit they got in every other CoD game ever released.

Nah, CoD fans are just content with buying the same game every year. AW was their first and best attempt to make something new and different, and a lot of CoD fans hated it because wasn't the same exact shit they got in every other CoD game ever released.

Nah that shit, infinite warfare and ghosts were all doo doo offshoots that need to stay dead.

Shit boring cause most niggas only play one part of the game even tho theres been a steady amount of moving parts in black ops and the warfare series.

They gave niggas battle royale for free this year. Most niggas still haven't bothered. Especially niggas that purchased the whole game.

Niggas never bothered with co op.

Some niggas myself included don't even bother with the campaign anymore.

How many of you have bought all the black ops and never deep dived into the zombies mode?

I never really put much into any of the campaigns or modes like Zombies. I just like basic MP modes. That's part of the reason I prefer games like Destiny and Titanfall over CoD because the basic MP is more fun IMO.

Back