Welcome To aBlackWeb

Transformer “Caitlyn“ Jenner is running for Governor of California

Annnd the fact that (s)he has a very good chance of winning *shudders*
Unless she gets the Kardashian clan behind her she dead in the water. As Repub, that aint happening. Not openly at least.

As...irksome as Newsome has shown himself to be this last yr, I dont see the seat flipping red. I do believe Dems need to move on replacing him tho

Unless she gets the Kardashian clan behind her she dead in the water. As Repub, that aint happening. Not openly at least.

As...irksome as Newsome has shown himself to be this last yr, I dont see the seat flipping red. I do believe Dems need to move on replacing him tho
I'owno Chi...you know they love a celebrity governor in Cali...Repugnican or not lol

From what I understand they are so sick'a Newsome's shit out there, they may flip. Crazier things have happened and are happening, so we'll see. Like you said months ago, politics will be very interesting this year.

I'owno Chi...you know they love a celebrity governor in Cali...Repugnican or not lol

From what I understand they are so sick'a Newsome's shit out there, they may flip. Crazier things have happened and are happening, so we'll see. Like you said months ago, politics will be very interesting this year.
Super facts. I forgot Ah-narld was a repub also

If she wins the seat you best believe Fox and Capitol Hill gonna be creaming to prop her up as they token Trans

Super facts. I forgot Ah-narld was a repub also

If she wins the seat you best believe Fox and Capitol Hill gonna be creaming to prop her up as they token Trans
Yup! And don't forget Reagan

Oh hell yeah...watch the OD hypocrisy

The same party that said Obama/Dems/Liberals/The Left went too far left with gay marriage/trans rights wil embrace and exalt Jenner because, ultimately, (s)he still upholds "white supremecy" (and still has a penis).

Back