Welcome To aBlackWeb

Transformer “Caitlyn“ Jenner is running for Governor of California

I'owno Chi...you know they love a celebrity governor in Cali...Repugnican or not lol

From what I understand they are so sick'a Newsome's shit out there, they may flip. Crazier things have happened and are happening, so we'll see. Like you said months ago, politics will be very interesting this year.

It’s a really LOUD ass fucking minority. Most people are dissatisfied with his job so far but barely anyone is actually anxious to replace him.
Let alone with a republican tranny Kardashian Klan member

70% of the country's produce come from cali. We the only state that could secede and be good on our own. If we left the rest of yall niggas would be dying of scurvy and all types of Oregon trail ass diseases.
Did not know you were in Cali? Since I am in AZ now I get a lot of Amazon packages now since most ship from Cali.

Recently, Caitlyn Jenner revealed she had intentions of running for the governor of California, and it was noted that the Kardashian family had no plans of offering campaign financial support to the parent of Kylie Jenner due to their differing political views. Now, Jenner has given her take on the discussion related to trans athletes participating in girls’ sports.

TMZ caught up with Jenner and asked her about her thoughts on the matter as she prepares to face off against Governor Gavin Newsom. Jenner went on to say, “It’s a question of fairness. I oppose biological boys who are trans competing in girls' sports in school. It just isn’t fair, and we have to protect girls' sports.”

The issue has been a hot topic in many states this year. News of Jenner’s comments come after a Tennessee governor signed a bill for trans sports players requiring students to prove their sex at birth.

I’m aware of that being a thing but this doesn’t seem like that kind of issue

Not for all but no matter what the margenizled group is there's always those trying to prove "I ain't like the rest of them" to try and fit in with people who outside of that 1 or 2 opinions hate their existence. That's Jenner in a nutshell

Back