Welcome To aBlackWeb

Transformer “Caitlyn“ Jenner is running for Governor of California

Running California might be on par with being president for how large and how many different sociopolitical factions are here. Whoever wants this horrible ass job, hats off to em.

Not caitlyn tho fuck that bitch.

EDIT:
Also there should be a ban on being able to run for top political positions for ppl with no prior political experience.

Running California might be on par with being president for how large and how many different sociopolitical factions are here. Whoever wants this horrible ass job, hats off to em.

Not caitlyn tho fuck that bitch.

EDIT:
Also there should be a ban on being able to run for top political positions for ppl with no prior political experience.

Word cuz Arnold did age like 29 years being governor.

By all accounts, Jenner is a shitty person... Not fit to lead... And you best believe her campaign will try to shame people based on her orientation

A lot of us were saying that in 2015...

We had Donald phucking Trump for President of the United damn States of America!!! lol
But did he win cali???

Granted we had Arnold as governor so stranger things have happened. But caitlyn aint nowhere near as popular as the terminator. But then again if she goes full q anon and anti immigrant, her chances will go from 5 to 25%

But did he win cali???

Granted we had Arnold as governor so stranger things have happened. But caitlyn aint nowhere near as popular as the terminator. But then again if she goes full q anon and anti immigrant, her chances will go from 5 to 25%
He won the presidency, Gabi! LOL

My point is, since DJT became POTUS, anything can happen...dassit

He won the presidency, Gabi! LOL

My point is, since DJT became POTUS, anything can happen...dassit
Cali ain't the country boo lol. Trump got half the votes biden did here. And remember he lost the popular vote. Just cuz he won the first time dont mean he "won." I'll never say never about cali going red, but it's not happening behind caitlyn.

Cali ain't the country boo lol. Trump got half the votes biden did here. And remember he lost the popular vote. Just cuz he won the first time dont mean he "won." I'll never say never about cali going red, but it's not happening behind caitlyn.
Okay luv

Happy Saturday Gabi! 🤗

Back