Welcome To aBlackWeb

Busta Rhymes look-a-like wilds out at amusement park

well, he kinda had to do something after his girl spit on her brother then caught the beats

even if him and ol boy was cool, you cant let ya BIL put the beats on ya girl
he was in a lose/lose situation b/c his girl spat on his BIL

Commit to the fade or walk away. She knew what she was doing when she spit.

well, he kinda had to do something after his girl spit on her brother then caught the beats

even if him and ol boy was cool, you cant let ya BIL put the beats on ya girl
he was in a lose/lose situation b/c his girl spat on his BIL

this is true

but at the same time we know how people get comfortable with shit other people might not understand

this is NOT bro's first time swinging on the family

white shirt told his girl not to invite that nigga, but she did anyway

so once it got set off, my boy was like

:uknowimright:
there ya'll go with that bullshit, im goin to get a funnel cake

they were subconsciously waiting for security that never showed up

its like when a ball player gets a look thats too good....like they didnt expect to be that open...now there's this awkward pressure

im out in this water and its really on me right now lmao

This was over words, absolutely no self-control or awareness for the young or old. I’ll give them the heated argument, but once it starts to head to a fighting direction, that’s when these dudes need to step back and assess the situation. Red shirt has issues. He had no problem fighting Big Bertha or his own girl, which is insane. White shirt ain’t cool either. He swung first on the chick. At least it was a weak slap-boxing fight. All that testosterone and size for no reason but to be cowardly.

This was over words, absolutely no self-control or awareness for the young or old. I’ll give them the heated argument, but once it starts to head to a fighting direction, that’s when these dudes need to step back and assess the situation. Red shirt has issues. He had no problem fighting Big Bertha or his own girl, which is insane. White shirt ain’t cool either. He swung first on the chick. At least it was a weak slap-boxing fight. All that testosterone and size for no reason but to be cowardly.

The spit is what kicked off the violence. Not words.

It was already hostile.

Why you think a stranger was already filming

Arguments happen all the time without it leading to violence.

Are you saying you've never witnessed a heated public argument that didn't lead to violence?

Arguments happen all the time without it leading to violence.

Are you saying you've never witnessed a heated public argument that didn't lead to violence?

Are you saying you never seen a argument and stated “they bout to fight”

Are you saying you never seen a argument and stated “they bout to fight”

I have. And half the time they didn't.

In this situation we know clearly what provoked the physicality. He didn't fire off on the chick until she spit on him. No need for hypotheticals.

Lol at white t shirts pivot slap

Lol at Bootleg Busta going from protecting his bitch to beating his bitch in less than 2 minutes.

Lol at the "neighborhood crip" wearing all that red.

Lol at knocking grandma out in front of Toon Town

Lol at
niggas_o_1478367.jpg

Back