Welcome To aBlackWeb

Busta Rhymes look-a-like wilds out at amusement park

Word, u can't blame angry man for being angry man, I blame everybody else for bringing that nigga
Way I see it all white tee had to do was send it up w homie and by the time they done wrestling security would be broke it up but homie goes off and swings on the chick who was just watching

Reactions: 1/2
So I'm the only person that haven't watched the video?

AlertNaturalAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif

BODY BAG

I have so many questions.

Bruh I'm so lost right now. Lol!

This nigga stole on EVERYBODY. I don't even know...hol'up...who was these women to him? I'm confused as shyt.

And yes...I LMAO at grandma laying the fucc out on the ground.

Neither one of them dudes can actually fight. Fucked up but I found it funny as shit the dude in the red shirt was open hand slapping all those broads like he was a pimp and they were his hoes.

He had already slapped her up before mama showed up, so he should've walked off.

She spit on him right at the very beginning of the vid.

That's what set it off.

White shirt pretending he wanted smoke is what caused the bullshit. He couldnt commit to the fade.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only ignorance I see is the guys didn't really square up but was ready to scrap chicks.

She spit on him right at the very beginning of the vid.

That's what set it off.

White shirt pretending he wanted smoke is what caused the bullshit. He couldnt commit to the fade.
well, he kinda had to do something after his girl spit on her brother then caught the beats

even if him and ol boy was cool, you cant let ya BIL put the beats on ya girl
he was in a lose/lose situation b/c his girl spat on his BIL

Back