Welcome To aBlackWeb

Busta Rhymes look-a-like wilds out at amusement park

So okay I take it that they're related in some way because the dude in the red said "get the fuck out his house"

I learned a few things like "don't put my hands on his bitch"

but,then he put hands on his bitch

at the beginning he beat the big girl up and the dude with her in the same flurry of punches

I also learned that he doesn't like to be choked out.

I also learned to never touch his mother

I want the backstory

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat in thefuck did i just watch at 10:00 on a wonderful muthafuckin Monday morning....lmaooo

sad yet entertaining....Bodies was droppin everywhere....lmao

stop that self hating shit man that shit was hilarious......

i've seen white families doing the same shit.....

fuckery is fuckery, yall gotta stop acting like all races ain't capable of fuckery, and we supposed to be immune to it

"don't act out white people watching and laughing"

that shit sound so stupid...fuck them white people....do yall

homie that look like busta was wilding tho.. that shit had me rolling, he beat up the big chick, squared up wit the one dude, beat up the big chick again, some how big mama slow fell down....that shit was hilarious....then he pieced up his own girl after she got pieced up by the dude he squared up with....

i'm sure this had something to do with blended families not working out....

and that nigga said he was ready to go to jail....rofl... yo saud fuck disney world, imma just beat on my family, and sit here while they take me to jail,.....

aww man that shit was classic....

kids all crying n shit.....they ain't have no magical memories from that trip

I thought he was tryna protect the women he was was.... then he started beating on all the women he was with... wtf?
yo remind me of a dude i call angry man....

i used to roast this nigga to oblivion cuz the more happy shit was the more angry he got....rofl...

that niga would 100% be the one fighting his own family at fucking disney land talking about he ready to go to jail....

that's like a happiness overload.....

idc if y'all not laughing, but thinking of this shit got me dying.....i'm bout to send it to my boy like, "who this remind you of?"

also that was an amazing fight camera... video quality was great

Shame at the click bait. Shame at throwing dirt on bust a rhymes name. Shame at that whole fight. Shame at dude laying out everyone. Shame on y'all for spreading this. Buuuuuuuut at the 25sec mark, I couldn't hold my laugh back. Dude in white cocked back thinking he was gonna swing on dude in red, then he changes aim and hits the chick. Almost like that sugar Ray fake out jab, lol. Shame on me for laughing. But y'all might want to change the title or this could end up like that do premiere thread on the IC.

niggas trying to get goldie sued outchea

i'ma change the thread title slightly

but this was SAD AS FUCK on so many levels

dude closed fist punched ol chick in the brown then proceeded to pound her while she was on the ground

like WHAT IN ALL THE FUCK?!?!

Back