Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Busta Rhymes - ELE 2 Album Thread

ELE 2

• Total voters
Shit jamming. Respect to one of the GOATs. I know how it feels to work hard on something and get emotional at knowing at good shit you made. This album is a contender. Only issue it could have been mixed on some songs better.

Headphones dont do this album justice all. The whip is where the album shines really hard.

Really no skippable tracks. Im ehh on the busta and mariah record but it may grow on me tho.

I’m gonna give this a spin but these new rappers have skewed my perception on reality...I don’t know if I can give an hour and 20 mins with 22 tracks to anybody anymore lol

I used to complain that albums were too short now....now I’m looking at this shit like 22 TRACKS?!?! Nigga WHAT?!?! Lmaooooo

Last edited:
Man this nigga Ross....

:clawd2:

Goat southern rapper.

Ross
Spitta
KRIT

Dont quote me.

I’m gonna give this a spin but these new rappers have skewed my perception on reality...I don’t know if I can give an hour and 20 mins with 22 tracks to anybody anymore lol

I used to complain that albums were too chore now....now I’m looking at this shit like 22 TRACKS?!?! Nigga WHAT?!?! Lmaooooo

Track 2 def set it off till the end. It went by fast

SMH at the jibberish both Kendrick and Busta was spitting. What a waste of a dope Mike Jackson sample.

"And I'm just not impressed by you niggas rapping fast. Who sound like one big asthma attack but trash when I'm rapping it back"

Back