Bushcraft/Primitive Survival Vs. Urban Survival

i know you got it in you to pull off some fly nerd shit

hit em w/ some hologram swangas or sumn my boy
I'm trying to get the fuck out the city by any means not come through cappin

I was thinking something like this.
download_20201111_150859.jpg

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
I really want a bug out vehicle. I was thinking of getting an old astro van and fixing that bitch up.
Dude in my neighborhood was building a bed to put in a van. He gutted that bitch out. I didn't get to see the finished product but I assume it went well

I really want a bug out vehicle. I was thinking of getting an old astro van and fixing that bitch up.
i know you got it in you to pull off some fly nerd shit

hit em w/ some hologram swangas or sumn my boy
I'm trying to get the fuck out the city by any means not come through cappin

I was thinking something like this.
View attachment 398152
Dude in my neighborhood was building a bed to put in a van. He gutted that bitch out. I didn't get to see the finished product but I assume it went well

This might need to be a thread.

I like the outdoors so I'm all into the Bushcraft knowledge. I feel like having those skills would trump urban survival because you can make do starting with absolutely nothing.

This might need to be a thread.

I like the outdoors so I'm all into the Bushcraft knowledge. I feel like having those skills would trump urban survival because you can make do starting with absolutely nothing.
Make it brah

yeah i doubt i'll ever need to build a hot tub in the woods but the essentials are important

i dont even believe you gotta be a master at none of that shit....theres a lot of guys in the country that are always with that "well what if the trucks stop delivering, what if walmart shuts down, etc".......i hear them, i just highly doubt that shit

anyway if you can shoot and even remotely fish you'll be alright....yeah, knowing how to build a fire helps but at the slim chance you'll need it a smart person would figure it out

we have a LOT more natural survival instincts then we know or give ourselves credit for.....we wont just die if we cant get groceries lol

Back