Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bushcraft/Primitive Survival Vs. Urban Survival

JUDAH

OG
This is one of my favorite YouTube Channels. This guy is in Australia and makes everything you see in these videos only from materials found in the wild. He makes shelter, tools, and weapons. He doesn't talk in the videos, but you can turn on closed captions to get instructions.

I started with this video of him making a stone hand axe. He then uses that to make a hut. He shows the process of making from start to finish. He then uses the axe he makes in other videos to make other things and better tools.

I watch a lot of survival type stuff on YouTube, although I’d never be in a situation likely to need it, it’s still interesting to know how people used to do things before technology was a thing.

Been binge watching naked and afraid.

Told my wife when it warms up we gonna go camping and try to recreate the show (not naked tho obviously).

She wasn't on it. Smh.

Imma have to put the training wheels on and try to get her on board. I think having the knowledge/skills to be able to survive in that manner could be very useful.

Told my wife when it warms up we gonna go camping and try to recreate the show (not naked tho obviously).

She wasn't on it. Smh.

Imma have to put the training wheels on and try to get her on board. I think having the knowledge/skills to be able to survive in that manner could be very useful.
I think it's a crazy important skill. Most females ain't going for that.

How they teeth stay so clean after all that time in the wild #staywoke

She wasn't on it. Smh.

One of my favorite shows of all time

I once tried to prepare by not eating for a day. I almost killed my kids I was so angry about nothing

That's scary too. A lot if diabetics in my family. Not knowing how to deal with that in a survival situation stresses me out.
Yeeeeaaah, fasting would get me smooth outta here. I'm hoping the fda go ahead and approve that artificial pancreas soon.

The highs I'm not too concerned about because I could always just do something physical do get them to go down but I already be having the shakes and shit when they drop and I get light headed and it's a pretty woat feeling

I really want a bug out vehicle. I was thinking of getting a. Old astro van and fixing that bitch up.

i know you got it in you to pull off some fly nerd shit

hit em w/ some hologram swangas or sumn my boy

Back