Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don't agree with the critics on this one. I found this very entertaining. So many different plots going on at once but it didn't seem convoluted. Brutal deaths and good performances all around. Ladybug was so nonchalant about the deaths happening around him

Surprise cameos by Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds and Michael Shannon

This movie was wild as shit, lmaooo.

I enjoyed tf out of it. I'd watch a sequel. Brian Tyree Henry killed his role, Sanada was badass as usual. The Prince character was a bit eh for me but the actress salvaged it. I'm not too great a movie critic but if I had to give it some arbitrary rating, I'd go as far as an 8/10.

Last edited:
I decided to go against my gut and watched the movie anyways

During the first 45 mins of this movie I felt something I havenā€™t felt in over a decade

I really wanted to walk out of this shit so fucking bad. The humor was flat, everything was stale and uninteresting to me and this whole Tarantino-esque thing they were doing I didnā€™t think it was executed well at all

I felt the lemon and tangerine flashback was more interesting than the majority of the movie

it got better as the movie went along but it honestly went from ā€œshitā€ to ā€œwhateverā€

hated the script for the most part

I gave it a shot when I shouldnā€™t have because I knew better

I hated this shit man lol

brad Pitt was good in this with his charisma but oh man I hated this shit lol

Oh yeah and when Channing Tatum came I smiled and almost laughed but itā€™s really only because of something with my friend from years ago

as a movie itā€™s a 6/10 to me (it was 20 mins too long as well. Like bad bunny didnā€™t need to be in this at all)

Iā€™m somehow Sleepy at 3pm from watching it

This nigga really go through life hating everything.... Like how does one have the will to live when everything disappoints them to being this miserable šŸ˜•

This nigga really go through life hating everything.... Like how does one have the will to live when everything disappoints them to being this miserable šŸ˜•
lol Du if I didnā€™t like the movie I didnā€™t like the movie

thatā€™s not being a hater

Back