Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black 🖤

👑The Fall Off👑
Bullet Train is an action-thriller movie based on a Japanese novel titled Maria Beetle by Isaka Kotaro.

sandra-bullock-brad-pitt.jpg

The film will star Brad Pitt and Sandra Bullock. Official release date is set for April 8, 2022.

1706166656829.png

Last edited:
Idet Sandra Bullock is in this movie anymore🤷🏾‍♀️. Lady Gaga was initially supposed to be a cast member as well.

Smokin Aces was dope. Idk about Shoot em up or Crank though(although the first one was decent)

Treacherous Train Trip

PRAISE: This is one of those action comedies that shouldn't really work but for the most part this story about a seeking zen,unlucky assassin portrayed by Brad Pitt who's determined to do his job peacefully after one too many gigs has gone off the rails works. The various characters are very entertaining and so are there backstories and I'm glad the writers took the time to flesh them out.The action sequences were fun and well choreographed I couldn't stop laughing at one crazy sequence towards the end of the film.There is a Kill Bill and The Usual suspects vibe that I liked. The violence is extremely over the top and not for the faint of heart. I praise the casts commitment to the stunts and well choregraphed fight sequences they were a part of.
I really enjoyed the cameos. I really think some of the actors called some of their actor friends and said: come on it will be fun and only a days work. The film looks great with its neon to muted colors.

PROBLEMS: The film attempts to be more complex than it needs to be.Sometimes the overstylized moments overwhelmed me.There is a real cartoonish vibe here and there in the film. There are a couple of characters that are very obnoxious and I was in high anticipation to see them meet their end. Sometimes the score overwhelmed what some of the characters were saying.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7½

This movie was WILD lol. You gotta like those Guy Ritchie/Quentin Tarantino type joints where its a bunch of stories going on at the same time. They swerved me twice with the twists too. This was fun though, I ain't gon lie.

Back