Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

Many on abw have to turn a blind eye to this because this is the shame that comes w/ the democrat party.

There is a lot of history that has been ignored and why those ppl were considered mentally ill. They had to cheat to get off that list of DSM, it's still the same mental illness from back in the 70's. And I don't hate anyone, but facts are just facts.

"Lashes Out"
"Harmful Misrepresentations"
"Transphobic Questioning"
"Grills"
"Tried To Derail"
"Rips Into"

U.S. Senator Rand Paul Rips Into Dr. Rachel Levine, Transgender Issues With Children

Rand Paul tried to derail Rachel Levine’s historic confirmation hearing with transphobic misinformation

Sen. Rand Paul grills transgender Health and Human Services nominee Rachel Levine on hormone treatment, gender reassignment surgery

Sen. Rand Paul Slammed For Transphobic Questioning During Dr. Rachel Levine’s Confirmation Hearing On Capitol Hill

Nah.

Dude asked straight forward questions and got bullshyt replies. Most of you prolly gonna pick sides solely based off party affiliation, but can barely even explain how this mental illness got this far. Can hate on him and his pops all day if you want, but thnx for this. Needed it.

iu

I'm done responding to those two anti-Black trolls.

@Allah_U_Akbar @5th Letter @Disanthrope @DOS_patos @BrotherZ @RandomNegro
@Kzzl

Which is more dangerous to Black manhood? The prison industrial complex or the feminization/emasculating of Black males?

Also, in your opinion, what are the differences between the effeminate Black male and the emasculated black male?

How exactly are black men being feminized and emasculated? I've probably asked this before and got a shit for brains response. Let's try again.

I've never heard of this practice before. Rape of men and children of course occurred durin' slavery and I'd wager it was way worse than is discussed but I do not believe there was a systemic process to sexually humiliate black men

I'm not familiar with the practice either. I'm just here thinking that in order for abuse to be systemic the form the abuse takes would have to be widely accepted. In other words, you can't stray too far past the boundaries of what the social, cultural and religious norms of brutality were. If you did, said practice couldn't become pervasive enough to the point of being systemic. They'd instead amount to something deviant that was done by barely anyone if anyone at all. How many homosexual slavemasters would there have been, really?

With so many methods of submission already effectively utilized and well documented, I have serious doubts that going the extra deviant mile of enforcing homosexual humiliation was something widespread.

I'd like to see some sources outside of social media posts. Let's see the cold hard facts. Cuz no one in a compromised circumstance should b focusing their time and mental energy on fake shit that's only stalling and impeding on what the real battle should be.

they won’t have a legit response.
What kind of stupid ass response is this?

"They" don't need to have answers, the answers are in the movie. A movie you haven't even seen...

Listen. There are no LIES being told in the movie. You really need to burn your fucking Cape on this one because you're not caping for gay people you're caping for gay WHITE people @Hellczar

What kind of stupid ass response is this?

"They" don't need to have answers, the answers are in the movie. A movie you haven't even seen...

Listen. There are no LIES being told in the movie. You really need to burn your fucking Cape on this one because you're not caping for gay people you're caping for gay WHITE people @Hellczar

ok bro you know and I know we will never agree

If ppl r gonna claim that all these different methods ppl are using to empower the gay community are inherently corrupt and basically amount to attacks on heterosexuals and black families, what are the alternatives? A hetero friendly plan is oxymoronic, so what are black friendly plans? Y'all got all this talk. In fact, going by the idea that promoting LGBTQ is gonna increase levels of homosexuality and feminization (and thereby disrupt already relatively unstable black communities), I'm sure there's a good deal of ppl here who are low-key against LGBTQ ppls efforts period. So is there even a compromise to consider or is it just straight up "forget about em"?.

If ppl r gonna claim that all these different methods ppl are using to empower the gay community are inherently corrupt and basically amount to attacks on heterosexuals and black families, what are the alternatives? A hetero friendly plan is oxymoronic, so what are black friendly plans? Y'all got all this talk. In fact, going by the idea that promoting LGBTQ is gonna increase levels of homosexuality and feminization (and thereby disrupt already relatively unstable black communities), I'm sure there's a good deal of ppl here who are low-key against LGBTQ ppls efforts period. So is there even a compromise to consider or is it just straight up "forget about em"?.

They want them in the back gay black issues can’t be addressed women’s issues in the black community can’t be addressed. We gotta defeat the white man so any shortcomings need to be forgotten right now. Unity!

ok bro you know and I know we will never agree
NAH.

If we agree that white supremacy exists meaning, we agree there are white people out there with a pro white/anti black agenda then we cannot be dismissive of ALL its forms. Homosexual sex is non procreative sex, so why wouldn't white supremacists push that on to black people, the same people they already don't want reproducing ?

Back