Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

I don't know where folks get off w/ all this "buck-breaking" stuff.

Nobody has ever given up any actual documentation/facts proving that it happened. I haven't thing anything solid yet. It is my belief that it happened because if your massa was gay, it does make sense he would rape his own slaves if he wanted. It's simply a belief. No facts thus far that I've seen that can prove this was going on.

2nd- There is an agenda. There's actually quite a few of them which can't be denied. Everybody has an agenda, even planned parenthood, w/ they lying azz. Even the Black Panthers had documented an agenda. There is an end goal and I'll hold off on that for now, cause I don't wanna lose ya'll. Better for me to post it, rather than talk about it. I'm finna dig through my books and see if I can find it again. But there are goals the rainbows had. Biological pregnant men (to be announced), decriminalize the spread/transmission of Aids/HIV (almost done), and access to civil rights which was the very 1st objective (already done). There's all kinds of documentation the rainbows have documented. You just have to know where to find it. In case you got a problem with what I said and don't believe there is an agenda or any documentation, the below book is still on Amazon. Just a different cover, you can even download the pdf as a reference.

after-the-ball-overhauling-of-str8-america-jpg.411032

I don't know where folks get off w/ all this "buck-breaking" stuff.

Nobody has ever given up any actual documentation/facts proving that it happened. I haven't thing anything solid yet. It is my belief that it happened because if your massa was gay, it does make sense he would rape his own slaves if he wanted. It's simply a belief. No facts thus far that I've seen that can prove this was going on.

2nd- There is an agenda. There's actually quite a few of them which can't be denied. Everybody has an agenda, even planned parenthood, w/ they lying azz. Even the Black Panthers had documented an agenda. There is an end goal and I'll hold off on that for now, cause I don't wanna lose ya'll. Better for me to post it, rather than talk about it. I'm finna dig through my books and see if I can find it again. But there are goals the rainbows had. Biological pregnant men (to be announced), decriminalize the spread/transmission of Aids/HIV (almost done), and access to civil rights which was the very 1st objective (already done). There's all kinds of documentation the rainbows have documented. You just have to know where to find it. In case you got a problem with what I said and don't believe there is an agenda or any documentation, the below book is still on Amazon. Just a different cover, you can even download the pdf as a reference.

after-the-ball-overhauling-of-str8-america-jpg.411032
Link doesn't work

Even if you go by that logic... skin tone and gender are MAJOR differences. You dont these cats saying... oh... its the white devils intentions to turn black youth GAY and gay only for light skinned gay people

Lets not act like when lite skin niggas wasnt "in style" there werent women that wasnt on that wave cuz that wasnt their taste even tho thats what was "popular"

lets not act like cats became gangbangers just cuz it was something they seen on tv. money, clout, women, lack of other opportunities all played a part... not just an image theyve seen on tv...

You ever ask a person that doesnt eat chicken how they feel about a popeyes commercial or a person that dont eat steak how they feel about arbys? The commercial isnt the fuckin snake from the Jungle Book thats gonna hypnotize you and you just gonna do whatever... if you go out and engage in that shit.. its cuz a part of you wanted to.. not cuz you were tempted by the fuckin devil lol

Fuck you up @DOS_patos
Some people stand on morals.....Others stand on popularity and ride waves.

Some niggas still would give a light skinned 5 the nod over a dark skinned 8.

You acting like common sense is common.

That's just it. For some to hold the opinions they've expressed in this thread they clearly believe that being gay somehow takes away from being masculine. So unless they change their opinion on that then their opinion on the shit in this thread will remain the same.

Also Corey Holcomb's whole routine of constantly being the creepy old dude making sexual jokes about teenage and young women has been weird as fuck for a while. I'm shocked he's been able to run with it as long as he has. I wouldn't really look at him as a go to for thoughts on masculinity.
So Corey can't have valid points because of what he uses to make money?

Its funny we have so much hard evidence of our history..posters, video,film of our people , black people being marginalized, mocked, degraded, maimed, killed,etc

We were taught this by them...Jim crow was a thing..even. pw .many of us grew up having heard things like there will be never be a black president and blacks could never be quarterbacks...it goes on and on

And yet...we argue over the idea of the possibility
to that there might an agenda emasculate the black male through lgbtq

Not saying there definitely is but to those who won't consider

Where are you from who did you grow up with what age group do you fall in..how much life have you experienced

I've seen just as bad.more complex conspiracies cooked up in the workplace amongst our own people..its all competition and about domination..its nature..its natural

So in other words believe the conspiracy just because of him crow

Lol so pretty much just listen to any straight old head with a platform
Listen to anyone and take what you will from it.

Everyone has something you can learn.

See how easy it is for you to say something against him for whatever reason but then you want gays to not get the same energy.

Like who you like...And dint like who you don't like.

Just don't be mad when it doesn't work in your favor.

Listen to anyone and take what you will from it.

Everyone has something you can learn.

See how easy it is for you to say something against him for whatever reason but then you want gays to not get the same energy.

Like who you like...And dint like who you don't like.

Just don't be mad when it doesn't work in your favor.

But y’all don’t like gays for existing. Corey tells creep jokes but he straight so it’s cool

But y’all don’t like gays for existing. Corey tells creep jokes but he straight so it’s cool
You are wrong on both.
No one has issues with gay people. We are saying don't try that influencing shit.
You can say influencing doesn't work yet....People's make millions off marketing and using "influencers".
And also....A creep joke is a creepy joke. Straight don't matter.

You are wrong on both.
No one has issues with gay people. We are saying don't try that influencing shit.
You can say influencing doesn't work yet....People's make millions off marketing and using "influencers".
And also....A creep joke is a creepy joke. Straight don't matter.

So in your eyes showing gay folks in tv is influence and shouldn’t be shown? What is your point Dos?

So in your eyes showing gay folks in tv is influence and shouldn’t be shown? What is your point Dos?
Gays can be represented. No one is saying they shouldn't.

There is a difference between ....A person who happens to be gay...And gay person.

You can't just focus on the gay part...Because it's apart of a bigger picture and helps mask intentions.

I know for a fact that buck breaking exists in a modern context.

Everytime a white owned establishment targets a black man to make an example of him as a show of force to other black men and women, that is buck breaking.

Firing black men without good reason, executing black men without due process, disgracing a black man's reputation without evidence. These are all examples of modern buck breaking designed to let everyone else know 'if it can happen to him, it can happen to you'.

The unfortunate part about it is when black people deny what's happening in front of them and pretend it's incidental and not institutional. The realistic black woman knows that the alpha black male has every intention on protecting and providing for her, either personally or professionally. But the disillusioned black woman doesn't realize that no other man of any other race has a vested interest in her survival. She really thinks non-black people are just going to get rid of black men and let black women skip into the sunset. No sweetheart, they hate you too. But your natural femininity is not an immediate threat to them.

Dr. Frances Cress-Welsing described it as fear of genetic annihilation but it's also fear of economic annihilation, fear of social annihilation, and the annihilation of every privilege their murderous, vile, treacherous ancestors afforded them. That is the end goal, threat extermination and self preservation.

Back