Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

My thing is this (as far as agendas go):

When a trans person wants to be included in a beauty pageant for WOMEN!

And society demands that you accept this or you’re labeled some type of “PHOBE” and a hater.

Remember this incident?..

When Ginuwine refused the advances of some weirdo trying to kiss him.

He got labeled as a hater for that shit?

Seriously?

Because he wouldn’t let some creep kiss him?

If some dude tried to kiss a woman and she rejected him, nobody would call that woman a “man-hater” or “male-phobic”.

But if a hetero male rejects the advances of a trans person, then he needs to be shamed for it.

GTFOHWTBS!

This is the so-called “agenda” that people are referring to.

We’re forced to accept certain things, or ELSE.

Not everybody shares the view that a trans “woman” is an actual female and they shouldn’t be shamed for that belief.

If you’re gay, cool.

If you’re trans, cool.

I’m not really into the name calling game.

That was the old me.

I’m just saying don’t try to force your beliefs onto me.

I’m not gonna attack somebody because they’re gay and I would hope that gay people wouldn’t attack somebody for being straight.

Don’t attack Ginuwine because he ain’t “trans-attracted”.

Not everybody is into that shit and gay/trans people need to accept that.

That is a completely different argument there. I'm on the side of NOT FAIR in that thread about trans women or even trans men participating in sports with an unfair advantage....

I just dont think media has that much control over our sexual orientations and desires as some of these cats seem to think.

Just for the record... and to throw some extra spice on the shit.. and I know ima catch some heat... I dont think that shit applies to colorism either.

Just cuz I see a bunch of pretty white women all the time on tv doesnt mean that's what my preference is gonna be.

Personal responsibility is a big deal for me... i'd hate to think thats some rare shit *shrugs*

that aint the same as your whole sexual orientation being guided by tv fam...
I ain't got a dog in the fight but I was influenced by tv. I would always see them pulling the triggers. Boom they die and come right back. So what would stop a boy or girl from seeing gay shit constantly and not "try" it out? Ijs

That is a completely different argument there.
The conversation started to revolve around the question of an “agenda”.

That was why I responded this way.

The fact that you’re supposed to accept everything associated with gayness or you’re a bad person.

Just cuz I see a bunch of pretty white women all the time on tv doesnt mean that's what my preference is gonna be.

But that is gonna determine what the standard of beauty is for some (most) people.

If fair skin is always portrayed as beautiful on tv and in movies and the dark-skinned person is always seen as less attractive, that is gonna have an impact on a child growing up.

That is a completely different argument there. I'm on the side of NOT FAIR in that thread about trans women or even trans men participating in sports with an unfair advantage....

I just dont think media has that much control over our sexual orientations and desires as some of these cats seem to think.

Just for the record... and to throw some extra spice on the shit.. and I know ima catch some heat... I dont think that shit applies to colorism either.

Personal responsibility is a big deal for me... i'd hate to think thats some rare shit *shrugs*
It's late here..But you a bit wrong here.
There were times when people had to fight to get dark skinned women in videos.
A lot of athletes go right for light skinned.

It was a time Christopher Williams, al b sure and light skinned dudes got all the play.

Media can push agendas.

It's up to parents to correct it.

Plenty of dudes became gangbangers after the movie colors.

Music changed after nwa. Along with the gangster image.

Ever get hungry after a good commercial?

How many black men you see with white women in interracial commercials? It's usually white men with black women.

I can go on all day about media and images.

Why can't a black man other than will Smith or a "safe" negro hold a gun on a movie advert? It scares white people.

Should I keep going or is this a separate thread thing?

The fact that you’re supposed to accept everything associated with gayness or you’re a bad person.

But that is gonna determine what the standard of beauty is for some (most) people.

If fair skin is always portrayed as beautiful on tv and in movies and the dark-skinned person is always seen as less attractive, that is gonna have an impact on a child growing up.
Skin bleaching is a billion dollar industry....Why?

Because light skin is a sign of success and a door opener.

Look at Latin America.....How many dark skinned people in TV that ain't showing ass or being the joke?

Remember the kids that was shot by a cop around st Louis......They left his body in the streets for hours....
Psychological programming.

I can't wait to watch it for free
pm me that vimeo link when it's available.

other note: I like Tariq documentaries, they're well edited and are eye opening.. but he always has a knack for adding in some dumb shit from time to time.

Even if you go by that logic... skin tone and gender are MAJOR differences. You dont these cats saying... oh... its the white devils intentions to turn black youth GAY and gay only for light skinned gay people
It's late here..But you a bit wrong here.
There were times when people had to fight to get dark skinned women in videos.
A lot of athletes go right for light skinned.

It was a time Christopher Williams, al b sure and light skinned dudes got all the play.

Media can push agendas.

It's up to parents to correct it.

Plenty of dudes became gangbangers after the movie colors.

Music changed after nwa. Along with the gangster image.

Ever get hungry after a good commercial?

How many black men you see with white women in interracial commercials? It's usually white men with black women.

I can go on all day about media and images.

Why can't a black man other than will Smith or a "safe" negro hold a gun on a movie advert? It scares white people.

Should I keep going or is this a separate thread thing?

Lets not act like when lite skin niggas wasnt "in style" there werent women that wasnt on that wave cuz that wasnt their taste even tho thats what was "popular"

lets not act like cats became gangbangers just cuz it was something they seen on tv. money, clout, women, lack of other opportunities all played a part... not just an image theyve seen on tv...

You ever ask a person that doesnt eat chicken how they feel about a popeyes commercial or a person that dont eat steak how they feel about arbys? The commercial isnt the fuckin snake from the Jungle Book thats gonna hypnotize you and you just gonna do whatever... if you go out and engage in that shit.. its cuz a part of you wanted to.. not cuz you were tempted by the fuckin devil lol

Fuck you up @DOS_patos

At the end of the day....People are defending white actions.

Even if you disagree......To get disrespectful to another black person. while defend even a perceived action of white people is sad.

I guess y'all think people don't like gay people.
.But that's not what's being said.

AT this point it's not even that serious.

But then again...The gangster image that was pushed for a while did wonders for our community as did Oprah's don't need a man build an empire instead schtick.

I know nothing. But good convo....zilla ain't shit.scaly bastid

Lol your black unity don’t apply to gay black people so foh

This is why I wanted to create a thread that defined black masculinity. Niggas gotta understand we all different in this shit man. What defines masculinity? Serious question
An odd question to me....meaning you would receive.a bunch of personal opinions,2. lots of societal/cultural definitions, and then 3. some cold hard scientific facts..but all obvious answers not many would argue?

3. An example of black masculinity would be a black male who procreate with females..

2.Who chooses to follows the universal guidelines of male behaviors expected like emulating any behaviors that society expects out of its females or (dress,appearance, hobbies,etc)..wearing dresses, makeup or physical biological characteristics like his..doesn't alter his natural voice to speak in a higher pitch tone or wearing fake ass and titties...

1. Who stands up for himself

I answered i reverse order of my specs...

What was the point of this? BTW

Its funny we have so much hard evidence of our history..posters, video,film of our people , black people being marginalized, mocked, degraded, maimed, killed,etc

We were taught this by them...Jim crow was a thing..even. pw .many of us grew up having heard things like there will be never be a black president and blacks could never be quarterbacks...it goes on and on

And yet...we argue over the idea of the possibility
to that there might an agenda emasculate the black male through lgbtq

Not saying there definitely is but to those who won't consider

Where are you from who did you grow up with what age group do you fall in..how much life have you experienced

I've seen just as bad.more complex conspiracies cooked up in the workplace amongst our own people..its all competition and about domination..its nature..its natural

Even if you go by that logic... skin tone and gender are MAJOR differences. You dont these cats saying... oh... its the white devils intentions to turn black youth GAY and gay only for light skinned gay people

You mighta misinterpreted what I was trying to say.

In case you're curious or in denial.

1611623965440.jpeg 1611623989692.jpeg
41WvTx-CXHL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'll add you can also look into the subject of misandry/black misandry for more context to the movie.

Last edited:
anyways masculinity is innate. theres no attack on masculinity as everyone performs masculinity differently.

That's just it. For some to hold the opinions they've expressed in this thread they clearly believe that being gay somehow takes away from being masculine. So unless they change their opinion on that then their opinion on the shit in this thread will remain the same.

Also Corey Holcomb's whole routine of constantly being the creepy old dude making sexual jokes about teenage and young women has been weird as fuck for a while. I'm shocked he's been able to run with it as long as he has. I wouldn't really look at him as a go to for thoughts on masculinity.

Its funny we have so much hard evidence of our history..posters, video,film of our people , black people being marginalized, mocked, degraded, maimed, killed,etc

We were taught this by them...Jim crow was a thing..even. pw .many of us grew up having heard things like there will be never be a black president and blacks could never be quarterbacks...it goes on and on

And yet...we argue over the idea of the possibility
to that there might an agenda emasculate the black male through lgbtq

Not saying there definitely is but to those who won't consider

Where are you from who did you grow up with what age group do you fall in..how much life have you experienced

I've seen just as bad.more complex conspiracies cooked up in the workplace amongst our own people..its all competition and about domination..its nature..its natural
:js4:

Back