Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

so when you were young and impressionable if you saw a something gay on tv... you mighta been turned gay? Cmon fam... thats nuts (pause)

People have their preferences and will eventually settle on what they like regardless of what's on tv shows and music videos.

Just because you see more of something doesnt mean it is gonna change ur whole sexual orientation. You really think people are that impressionable? If they see some gay shit enough its gonna turn them?
Bruh.. its really weird i have to always convince yall white people are up to no good.. it's just weird

Sooooooo
Should we also say white supremacy is a myth?

Cuz.....What's the end goal?

It's not the end yet..... :think2:

That's a terrible parallel to equate to. The trailer said buck breaking occurs and that a gay agenda is being pushed, he asked what's the END goal. If you know your enemy has a plan (buck breaking) and you know how they're facilitating that plan (pushing a gay agenda) then you should know the end goal (?????)

But you fucking don't because you're just parroting what the hotep hustlers peddle to your ears. Your answer is that "on to the next cycle" " we're not at the end yet"

yea no shit Sherlock the question still is what is the end goal? What's the purpose/reason/point of all the effort when the wheel stops spinning where is the location you have arrived. You don't know because hotep learning isn't about answers, they don't even like questions, just unyielding loyalty and worship. Just follow and believe.

Bruh.. its really weird i have to always convince yall white people are up to no good.. it's just weird

May be weird but you aint address a nan point I made.. We know white folks aint up to no good. At the same time you cede power by giving them influence they dont necessarily have. No matter how much homosexual shit you see.. trans shit you see... you know that aint for YOU right?

You really think swaying someones sexuality in real life is as easy as just continuously showing them people that are in that lifestyle on tv?

So many ways I can go with this.

But you right. Why enslave a race when you can break them mentally and have them want to be slaves.

Just don't complain about cops being killers of black men.

Let me know when one of them are convicted.

Fuck you Dos. Like y’all niggas hate gays so much you blame them for single parent homes and latch key kids now. They the welfare queens. But then as straight men take no responsibility for anything in the community but want to be the boss. Single moms don’t make you gay two parents don’t make you gay. But y’all keep running with this basic nonsense. You got all this business advice but you believe this bullshit and then wonder why niggas don’t listen. It’s bullshit. You 50 and you never been gay never thought about it. But nobody else can do that

That's a terrible parallel to equate to. The trailer said buck breaking occurs and that a gay agenda is being pushed, he asked what's the END goal. If you know your enemy has a plan (buck breaking) and you know how they're facilitating that plan (pushing a gay agenda) then you should know the end goal (?????)

But you fucking don't because you're just parroting what the hotep hustlers peddle to your ears. Your answer is that "on to the next cycle" " we're not at the end yet"

yea no shit Sherlock the question still is what is the end goal? What's the purpose/reason/point of all the effort when the wheel stops spinning where is the location you have arrived. You don't know because hotep learning isn't about answers, they don't even like questions, just unyielding loyalty and worship. Just follow and believe.
Yea.......You got it.

Genius over here guys.

He real irate too

May be weird but you aint address a nan point I made.. We know white folks aint up to no good. At the same time you cede power by giving them influence they dont necessarily have. No matter how much homosexual shit you see.. trans shit you see... you know that aint for YOU right?

You really think swaying someones sexuality in real life is as easy as just continuously showing them people that are in that lifestyle on tv?
I think that's their plan

Whether I think it works or not is inconsequential... I think that's the agenda and that's why this documentary exists...with sisters cosigning it as well..

They're not making things up..

Fuck you Dos. Like y’all niggas hate gays so much you blame them for single parent homes and latch key kids now. They the welfare queens. But then as straight men take no responsibility for anything in the community but want to be the boss. Single moms don’t make you gay two parents don’t make you gay. But y’all keep running with this basic nonsense. You got all this business advice but you believe this bullshit and then wonder why niggas don’t listen. It’s bullshit. You 50 and you never been gay never thought about it. But nobody else can do that
Damn......It's fuck me?

Wow.

Yea this convo is over.

@Dwitty the end game is white supremacy

Do you understand now?
That's not an answer. What's the end goal? White supremacy is a condition that exists where there is a minority of sort to lord over white supremacy can exist and often does. Remove the minority and there is no supremacy. You saying supremacy is the answer is like saying the only reason a qb scores touchdowns is to get points. No he gets points to win the game the Victory is the end goal. Supremacy is according to yall what they're using to push a gay agenda and buck break men so what is the end goal??

Yea.......You got it.

Genius over here guys.

He real irate too
No. I'm competent. And I can ascertain bullshit when I see it.

Lol he wasn't even asking for a valid answer or convincing. Just any answer and you still haven't given it

I heard about that on facebook and them slave master crackers would rape those slaves when they was all naked together having them doing some feminine dances for them. It's so much history that I schools never taught us.

At the end of the day....People are defending white actions.

Even if you disagree......To get disrespectful to another black person. while defend even a perceived action of white people is sad.

I guess y'all think people don't like gay people.
.But that's not what's being said.

AT this point it's not even that serious.

But then again...The gangster image that was pushed for a while did wonders for our community as did Oprah's don't need a man build an empire instead schtick.

I know nothing. But good convo....zilla ain't shit.scaly bastid

so when you were young and impressionable if you saw a something gay on tv... you mighta been turned gay? Cmon fam... thats nuts (pause)

People have their preferences and will eventually settle on what they like regardless of what's on tv shows and music videos.

Just because you see more of something doesnt mean it is gonna change ur whole sexual orientation. You really think people are that impressionable? If they see some gay shit enough its gonna turn them?
Aye it is. As a child I found my uncle's gun and put it to my head about to pull the trigger but my uncle came in right before I pulled it. And you want to know why I was about to do that? Its because I seen it on cartoons. Impreshionable

ok let me rephrase then.

Yall always complaining about gay or alternative lifestyle shit in media ... and that its some sort of agenda to work against straight black males.

My more direct question is... if you aint gay or participating in any of that type of behavior... how is it a threat to you or ANYONE who isnt wit that type of shits masculinity?

Like I always say when yall go on for 10+ pages about a 30 second gay scene in a tv show that you could have easily looked away from.. if you dont like it... just turn away...You hate it showing up in your entertainment because its giving attention to it... but..... yall give maaaaaaad attention to it lol

Shit is weird.. some of yall are disgusted and fascinated at the same time
My thing is this (as far as agendas go):

When a trans person wants to be included in a beauty pageant for WOMEN!

And society demands that you accept this or you’re labeled some type of “PHOBE” and a hater.

Remember this incident?..

When Ginuwine refused the advances of some weirdo trying to kiss him.

He got labeled as a hater for that shit?

Seriously?

Because he wouldn’t let some creep kiss him?

If some dude tried to kiss a woman and she rejected him, nobody would call that woman a “man-hater” or “male-phobic”.

But if a hetero male rejects the advances of a trans person, then he needs to be shamed for it.

GTFOHWTBS!

This is the so-called “agenda” that people are referring to.

We’re forced to accept certain things, or ELSE.

Not everybody shares the view that a trans “woman” is an actual female and they shouldn’t be shamed for that belief.

If you’re gay, cool.

If you’re trans, cool.

I’m not really into the name calling game.

That was the old me.

I’m just saying don’t try to force your beliefs onto me.

I’m not gonna attack somebody because they’re gay and I would hope that gay people wouldn’t attack somebody for being straight.

Don’t attack Ginuwine because he ain’t “trans-attracted”.

Not everybody is into that shit and gay/trans people need to accept that.

Good luck getting an answer fam lol
Lmao that's the whole point fam agreed. Like what's masculine to me may be totally different to @Gene Parmesan or @genocide_cutter . My guy Genocide takes great pride in collecting swords and wicked lyrics. I'm sure to him that's masculine. While I think it's masculine to be a real nigga and own up to how you feel about shit. The point is we all define this shit differently, unless we on some communist shit let folks do them man. This whole thing is a contradiction.

Aye it is. As a child I found my uncle's gun and put it to my head about to pull the trigger but my uncle came in right before I pulled it. And you want to know why I was about to do that? Its because I seen it on cartoons. Impreshionable

that aint the same as your whole sexual orientation being guided by tv fam...

Lmao that's the whole point fam agreed. Like what's masculine to me may be totally different to @Gene Parmesan or @genocide_cutter . My guy Genocide takes great pride in collecting swords and wicked lyrics. I'm sure to him that's masculine. While I think it's masculine to be a real nigga and own up to how you feel about shit. The point is we all define this shit differently, unless we on some communist shit let folks do them man. This whole thing is a contradiction.
Fuck off

tenor.gif

Back