Welcome To aBlackWeb

Buck Breaking

You are wrong on both.
No one has issues with gay people. We are saying don't try that influencing shit.
You can say influencing doesn't work yet....People's make millions off marketing and using "influencers".
And also....A creep joke is a creepy joke. Straight don't matter.
It's the flamboyance.

Same with "hoe/thot culture". What heterosexual man doesn't like a woman shaking ass and breasts? But does it have to be on every social media post, in a random aisle at Walmart, or front row at a Lakers game? No.

It's the flamboyance.

Same with "hoe/thot culture". What heterosexual man doesn't like a woman shaking ass and breasts? But does it have to be on every social media post, in a random aisle at Walmart, or front row at a Lakers game? No.
Exactly.

Gay and masculine is interesting.

You can be gay and manly. True

But what's being pushed is feminine ways in straight men. No black woman finds that attractive.

Men need women and women need men...And we have those who are gay. That's OK.

Don't push softening manhood and aggressive femininity in our community and culture.

That begins to destroy the fabric and foundation of self preservation.

I know for a fact that buck breaking exists in a modern context.

Everytime a white owned establishment targets a black man to make an example of him as a show of force to other black men and women, that is buck breaking.

Firing black men without good reason, executing black men without due process, disgracing a black man's reputation without evidence. These are all examples of modern buck breaking designed to let everyone else know 'if it can happen to him, it can happen to you'.

The unfortunate part about it is when black people deny what's happening in front of them and pretend it's incidental and not institutional. The realistic black woman knows that the alpha black male has every intention on protecting and providing for her, either personally or professionally. But the disillusioned black woman doesn't realize that no other man of any other race has a vested interest in her survival. She really thinks non-black people are just going to get rid of black men and let black women skip into the sunset. No sweetheart, they hate you too. But your natural femininity is not an immediate threat to them.

Dr. Frances Cress-Welsing described it as fear of genetic annihilation but it's also fear of economic annihilation, fear of social annihilation, and the annihilation of every privilege their murderous, vile, treacherous ancestors afforded them. That is the end goal, threat extermination and self preservation.

FOH

So Corey can't have valid points because of what he uses to make money?

Never said they were invalid. Said that I don't think somebody who has made an image out of openly being a creep and ephebofile isn't who I'd consider a go to for how masculinity should look. We all have our standards for who we would listen to on certain topics.

Yeah, might be some more Willie Lynch shit, how everyone was going around saying it was true, but it really wasn't.

Not to say it didn't happen, but it may not have been as widespread as people believe.

don't know where folks get off w/ all this "buck-breaking" stuff.

Nobody has ever given up any actual documentation/facts proving that it happened. I haven't thing anything solid yet. It is my belief that it happened because if your massa was gay, it does make sense he would rape his own slaves if he wanted. It's simply a belief. No facts thus far that I've seen that can prove this was going on.

yeah obviously we know rape/sexual abuse was a systemic part of the whole thing and logically that would include all preferences, but I think we also know that gay shit was not out in the open in the so-called "western" world at the time. who tf believes it was? its a weird thing to want to believe about your own peoples history lol.

like if you think black men are being done wrong then say so, you don't need some weird slave sex story to justify it fam. Half the niggas obsessing bout this prolly got a secret fetish for it smh

Everytime a white owned establishment targets a black man to make an example of him as a show of force to other black men and women, that is buck breaking.

Firing black men without good reason, executing black men without due process, disgracing a black man's reputation without evidence. These are all examples of modern buck breaking designed to let everyone else know 'if it can happen to him, it can happen to you'.

The unfortunate part about it is when black people deny what's happening in front of them and pretend it's incidental and not institutional. The realistic black woman knows that the alpha black male has every intention on protecting and providing for her, either personally or professionally. But the disillusioned black woman doesn't realize that no other man of any other race has a vested interest in her survival. She really thinks non-black people are just going to get rid of black men and let black women skip into the sunset. No sweetheart, they hate you too. But your natural femininity is not an immediate threat to them.

Dr. Frances Cress-Welsing described it as fear of genetic annihilation but it's also fear of economic annihilation, fear of social annihilation, and the annihilation of every privilege their murderous, vile, treacherous ancestors afforded them. That is the end goal, threat extermination and self preservation.
"Ok but what are you saying?" - @Dwitty

A clear example. Its a slippery slope and i dont get how there is confusion on the subject.

However that's the problem with lack of spirituality. It usually brings about the nihilistic people who say well how do you know? What do you mean FB_IMG_1610354284746.jpg FB_IMG_1610354287147.jpg FB_IMG_1610354289014.jpg

"Ok but what are you saying?" - @Dwitty
Exactly YOU what is YOUR OPINION, YOUR OWN WORDS, that was his question:
To yall that are signing on to this "it's an agenda.. theyre pushing a gay agenda" thing.... what is the end goal in your opinion?

That's the original question. You can't answer it, because nobody has given it to you yet.
You can type at me but can't put together a fucking sentence??

I think the end goal is.... (insert answer here)

There I did 90% of the work for you.

Exactly YOU what is YOUR OPINION, YOUR OWN WORDS, that was his question:

That's the original question. You can't answer it, because nobody has given it to you yet.
You can type at me but can't put together a fucking sentence??

I think the end goal is.... (insert answer here)

There I did 90% of the work for you.
Black annihilation, obviously.

:huh2:

Oh pls

Back