Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brunei Makes It Legal To Kill Gays

No fool. If you actually read shit its people who dont go by male or female they use them or they. Stop trying to carry people when you dont know what you talking about dick vein.
You still named the TWO genders(sexes)

All this other shit these people making up to be different ain’t a real gender(sex). It’s just people not identifying with the only TWO genders(sexes) we have. Gender X isn’t a gender. It’s something made up so they won’t have to identity as male or female.

All this other shit these people making up to be different ain’t a real gender(sex). It’s just people not identifying with the only TWO genders(sexes) we have. Gender X isn’t a gender. It’s something made up so they won’t have to identity as male or female.

Everything is made up at some point

Dude... muslims were turning boys into eunuchs and catamites since way back in the day. So what is it they're trying to prevent?

Back in the day isn't now though.

Again, I don't think they really want to stone them......they just want to prevent them from being as open about their lifestyle as LGBT people are in the U.S.

here's the prollem: Gender and sex are not interchangeable; they're two completely different things. This is why it was always considered inappropriate to apply the term "gender" to human beings until John Money's 1955 paper on it (and even then it was still considered wrong). Sex defines us biologically, gender tries to describes masculine and feminine properties the same way it does for language (i.e. masculine/feminine properties for words in Latin and Latin derived languages).

"Gender" applied to human beings didn't get any traction until the 2nd wave of feminism, and even then was restricted to college campus feminists and the like; we weren't taught about "gender" in the 70's and 80's, only sex.

here's the prollem: Gender and sex are not interchangeable; they're two completely different things. This is why it was always considered inappropriate to apply the term "gender" to human beings until John Money's 1955 paper on it (and even then it was still considered wrong). Sex defines us biologically, gender tries to describes masculine and feminine properties the same way it does for language (i.e. masculine/feminine properties for words in Latin and Latin derived languages).

"Gender" applied to human beings didn't get any traction until the 2nd wave of feminism, and even then was restricted to college campus feminists and the like; we weren't taught about "gender" in the 70's and 80's, only sex.

Even still, how do we end up with more than 2?

Even still, how do we end up with more than 2?

Because there are people out there in the world that are self absorbed idiots that have been told they were special all their lives. And when they get older, they find that they're not special, they're just like everyone else, and they can't cope with the lie they were fed by their parents and instead of recognizing it as such, they manufacture ways to separate themselves from the ordinary. They create bullshit labels to feel special, not realizing that it doesn't make them special at all, because they're now doing the same shit that other people in their position are doing, which only serves to make you just like everyone else. You're not special if someone else is doing it, you're just a part of a different group of people that haven't been able to deal with the fact that they're not special at all.

Just out of curiosity....

Have you ever heard someone make mention of the Sultan Of Brunei??
Probably not, but maybe i need to hear the actual pronunciation of Brunei...

Damn, my phone didn't even predict the word i was spelling lol

Probably not, but maybe i need to hear the actual pronunciation of Brunei...

Damn, my phone didn't even predict the word i was spelling lol

My pops told me about him (and his predecessors) and various other royal families when I was a jit. The current Sultan, Bolkiah, is worth approx 20 billion.

Back